Belfast Burning (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
But then again as someone who is interested in everything happening everywhere, I think the loyalists are being stupid. Will come back to this...

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
    Let me get tempted and quote Tom, Nicole, Claire and Emma here...

Who cares?
    This is extremely relevent to quite a few people here. It also isn't a post about how some Nigerian is fvcking some actress.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

This is extremely relevent to quite a few people here. It also isn't a post about how some Nigerian is fvcking some actress.
    :rolleyes: How interesting...

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Whats so stupid about it? They have no choice.

Republican criminals are in government, Republican criminals are in education, Republican criminals are walking free from jail, Loyalists lost their police force the RUC to a new half catholic force. The deprived catholic areas are rejuvinated, the deprived protestant ones still deprived.

The British government are fvcking them over. Blair is only interested in keeping bombs from London. Blair is a fvcking hypocrite who 'wont negotiate with terrorists' yet he has been making secret deals with the IRA for 10 years.

They dont have jobs, they dont have anything but they have their parades, one thing that they can be proud of. One way they can peacefully demostrate against republicanism rising.

So lets stop that parade route that you have walked for a life time because the catholics dont like the noise. the same catholics who are getting everything out of the GFA and you get nothing. The IRA are supposed to quit and give up the guns.

Oh they havent quit, they just robbed a fvcking bank in Belfast, they havent handed any guns in. They still have the free criminals, they still have the new police, they still have an undeserved political control.

Loyalists have been fvcked by their own government to a point that they have no other choice. Im glad they took action, sometimes people need to take action. Noones going to listen to some kid from the shankill, the only way to get noticed is to make the media. It's civil disobedience, it isnt terrorism. Noone was killed, civilians were not targeted.

Now its on the news and now Mr Blair might stop taking it in the ass from the IRA and actually serve his own for a while.

The UVF are back? Whatever the IRA have never gone away. With IRA and no UVF Northern Ireland will be under Irish rule in a decade and full scale civil war will follow.

Jul 28, 2002
    Imho, it would be much easier to give back northern ireland back to the irish, but that aint gonna happen.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Oh thats a fvcking GREAT idea. Gee problem solved....

Easier for who? Easier for us? Is that going to be easy for an entire nation of pro-British? Is that going to be easy when it changes everything about their lives. No its not, it isnt even a solution. You dont give back a country whose majority greatly oppose it just because its easy for us and we are scared of the IRA.

And dont think for a moment that Britain will give away that many tax payers. Giving it back now would turn N.Ireland to civil war and a loyalist reaction to a Britain that dishonoured them isnt something I would imagine to be 'easy'.

In future Ireland will reunite, thats just because in time catholic will have the majority and they will decide it by vote.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Oh thats a fvcking GREAT idea. Gee problem solved....

Easier for who? Easier for us? Is that going to be easy for an entire nation of pro-British? Is that going to be easy when it changes everything about their lives. No its not, it isnt even a solution. You dont give back a country whose majority greatly oppose it just because its easy for us and we are scared of the IRA.

And dont think for a moment that Britain will give away that many tax payers. Giving it back now would turn N.Ireland to civil war and a loyalist reaction to a Britain that dishonoured them isnt something I would imagine to be 'easy'.

In future Ireland will reunite, thats just because in time catholic will have the majority and they will decide it by vote.
    From the majority of my experiences with people from northern ireland, they all believe the best thing for northern ireland would to become part of ireland. North Irsh friends of mine (both pro and Cath) argue that if there wasnt so much senseless rascism, the place would be a much better place regardless of religious beliefs.

Protestant family's refusing to hire a catholic nanny...racist to me that.
    Catholics refusing a protest to play footy with them ...racist to me also.

The bollox that are the marchs? To me thats jus liitle bit more racism, sticking it to the oposition.

If they all werent so ****ing racist, it would be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)