Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The USA gave it away against Holland. That wall was one of the most godawful things I've ever seen on a football pitch, Andy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That was shameful. Well, Belgium or New Zealand... at least there's a silver lining to wasting the last 2 hours of our lives. That 2nd half was quite literally the worst half that I've ever seen. Absolutely.

Can't wait until todays match!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!

OP
Christina

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #453
    That was shameful. Well, Belgium or New Zealand... at least there's a silver lining to wasting the last 2 hours of our lives. That 2nd half was quite literally the worst half that I've ever seen. Absolutely.

Can't wait until todays match!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!
    :agree:

I would've been better off just staying in bed, the game was VERY boring.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What a loyal fan you are
    :howler:

Says the American... who supports the Azzurri... BUT IS IN NO WAY ITALIAN !!

Brubaker, when you can actually name a few players on OUR U-23 (no, not the Azzurri), come back to me.

Until then, keep studying your geography because you're not Italian and you don't live in Italy.

Now shut the fuck up. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Brubaker, when you can actually name a few players on OUR U-23 (no, not the Azzurri), come back to me.

Until then, keep studying your geography because you're not Italian and you don't live in Italy.

How can you say I am not at all Italian, you have never met me for all you know I'm fuckin Silvester Stallone. I have never once claimed to live in Italy or be Italian as I consider myself an American but my mother was born in Italy and my father's mother was as well so my family is fairly Italian. My family are Azzurri supporters so I inherited it, but personally I support America above everybody else even the Azzurri. Stop calling my loyalty into question for a team which I support and you claim "Fucking sucks". If somebody needs to be a little more loyal to their country then its that douchebag you look at everyday in the mirror. I admit I do not know every single player on the roster for this summer's olympics but I do know most of them.
    Altidore
    Kljestan
    Feilhaber
    Guzan
    Mcbride
    Rogers
    Adu
    Bradley
    McCarty
    Edu
    Parkhurst
    Orozco
    Wynne
    Ianni
    Thats all I can remember off the top of my head but I know theres like 4 more.
    You have constantly insulted me about claiming to be Italian yet for some reason you never listen to me so let me make this perfectly clear: I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE ITALIAN! I HAVE ALOT OF ITALIAN FAMILY BUT I CONSIDER MYSELF AN AMERICAN SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME I'M NOT AN ITALIAN BECAUSE I'M NOT CLAIMING TO BE ONE!!!! Just because I like the Azzurri doesn't mean I support them over or even close to the United States. I rarely talk about American football on this forum because whenever I do you insult me or make lames ass geography jokes and I don't know about you but I joined this forum to talk about football not argue petty personal feuds with people I will never meet. I'm not interested in forming a personal conflict with you or anybody else over the internet.
    p.s.
    Why did you put my last name up there Beck? :tup:

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
    man, it's sad to see the US guy crying..
    he really has passion for football...more than those Italian(except Giovinco and Rossi) and Cameron players.2nd half was so bad i switched to US-Nigeria game and turned out to be excellent

Aug 1, 2003
    man, it's sad to see the US guy crying..
    he really has passion for football...more than those Italian(except Giovinco and Rossi) and Cameron players.2nd half was so bad i switched to US-Nigeria game and turned out to be excellent
    at least you had the option. here it was either italy-cameroon or nothing at all.

And bloody hell SBS, who the hell shows ONLY THE SECOND HALF of a game on tv?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

I don't get your arguments about the issue anymore, Andy. Sure, he's not Italian, but he supports the Azzurri. Why can't you leave him be?

I don't know who to support tomorrow to be honest. If Belgium win against Italy I am obviously very pleased, but I would be far from heartbroken should the Italians crush them. Although I would get to laugh at a lot of people, should Belgium win.

How can you say I am not at all Italian, you have never met me for all you know I'm fuckin Silvester Stallone. I have never once claimed to live in Italy or be Italian as I consider myself an American but my mother was born in Italy and my father's mother was as well so my family is fairly Italian. My family are Azzurri supporters so I inherited it, but personally I support America above everybody else even the Azzurri. Stop calling my loyalty into question for a team which I support and you claim "Fucking sucks". If somebody needs to be a little more loyal to their country then its that douchebag you look at everyday in the mirror. I admit I do not know every single player on the roster for this summer's olympics but I do know most of them.
    Altidore
    Kljestan
    Feilhaber
    Guzan
    Mcbride
    Rogers
    Adu
    Bradley
    McCarty
    Edu
    Parkhurst
    Orozco
    Wynne
    Ianni
    Thats all I can remember off the top of my head but I know theres like 4 more.
    You have constantly insulted me about claiming to be Italian yet for some reason you never listen to me so let me make this perfectly clear: I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE ITALIAN! I HAVE ALOT OF ITALIAN FAMILY BUT I CONSIDER MYSELF AN AMERICAN SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME I'M NOT AN ITALIAN BECAUSE I'M NOT CLAIMING TO BE ONE!!!! Just because I like the Azzurri doesn't mean I support them over or even close to the United States. I rarely talk about American football on this forum because whenever I do you insult me or make lames ass geography jokes and I don't know about you but I joined this forum to talk about football not argue petty personal feuds with people I will never meet. I'm not interested in forming a personal conflict with you or anybody else over the internet.
    p.s.
    Why did you put my last name up there Beck? :tup:
    Don't get so carried away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)