Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know who to support tomorrow to be honest.
Dude, you have an exciting young team that made it to Europe's top4 and now has a chance to be among the top 4 at the olympics and bring your country a medal. This will do wonders for their confedence and considering the situation from last month or so, your country needs an achievement like this more than any other country in the world.

Let the Italians care about Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I don't know who to support tomorrow to be honest. If Belgium win against Italy I am obviously very pleased, but I would be far from heartbroken should the Italians crush them. Although I would get to laugh at a lot of people, should Belgium win.
you are belgian ,right ? and you don't know who to support when your country is playing against another one , right ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dude, you have an exciting young team that made it to Europe's top4 and now has a chance to be among the top 4 at the olympics and bring your country a medal. This will do wonders for their confedence and considering the situation from last month or so, your country needs an achievement like this more than any other country in the world.

I don't belive it will do anything for the future of the team. Because it's the Olympics, which aren't so important from a football point of view, I don't care so much. Were it a WC final, I'd be rooting for Belgium.

you are belgian ,right ? and you don't know who to support when your country is playing against another one , right ?
That is correct.

Geof

May 14, 2004

Don't get overexcited. Even if we win the thing, we'll have five minutes of shared joy and then they'll start again. Then again, no one cares.

As to the team, we have some good players, but didn't prove a lot yet. So far, we beat China and New Zealand. Hurray. Let's hope we can prove a point v Italy!

Aug 1, 2003
Malaysia has the worst sporting bodies ever they're so effing corrupted and everything's very political and they never listen to the people when it's obvious that we're a whole lot smarter than those fucking politicians who are head of our local sport organizations just for the title and glamour.

Anyway. In spite of all that tomorrow our badminton player will fight for gold vs Lin Dan in badminton. What a national hero he would be if he pulls it off.

Plus, his coach Misbun Sidek is one who used to defy the BAM - Badminton Assoc. of Malaysia - see, things will always be better when you don't listen to those fucking politicians-cum-sport experts wannabe.

UGH i hate them

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Phelps is amazing. That last race was wonderful. The mental strength required to make such a comeback..

With the game very close now, I hate to say that I don't think national pride is as easy for Belgians as it is for others. Belgium as a country has always been a bit weird and with the current developments it's just strange to see Belgian teams competing. That said I wouldn't want to be anything else than Belgian and I hope they beat Italy.

In the unlikely event that Flanders would become Dutch, I'd move to Italy within days though :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)