Behind Enemy Lines (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen :D He runs more than Forrest Gump, he's just running running running the whole movie :LOL:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Was not really referring to the war. More like the conflict between religions. You know what, I should give up cause I am ignorant on the topic.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, not really. There are incidents from time to time, but no mass killings or anything. We have much more mafia conflicts tho ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hell yeah, I love this movie. Its one of my top ten favorite movies of all time for some reason. I especially love the guy who has the Ice Cube sweatshirt on-

"I love all kinds a rap, a hip hop. West coast, east coast. Cop said stopa freeze, I gotta froze on. Cuz I'm public enemy numba one, one, one, ONE."

Hey Zlatan, where do you live in Bosnia? And, is Hac a real city? Cuz I looked on the map and there is a town named Bihac.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Its shite, altho it's a true story.

Still too American if you ask me.
how true ?

does an NATO jet really get shot down and the surviving pilot really struggle to save the digital disk so to show people about the graveyard thing?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

how true ?

does an NATO jet really get shot down and the surviving pilot really struggle to save the digital disk so to show people about the graveyard thing?
Yeah, its a true story to a certain extent.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I live in Sarajevo. And I've never heard of Hac, but it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. I just havent heard of it.

Well, the true story is that his plane was shot down, but I think they added the thing about saving the disk for storyline purposes.

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
I've seen it... I think is great... ok a litlle to american but a great film... Hehe Zlatan is the only reason that you don't like it is that they're not very kind to Bosnia, hehe

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
bosnia is the enemies... but they're not only bad to them, it's a bosnian terrorist group who is helping the main persson...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well i thought it was pretty good,but yeah Z it stank of a heavy american stench at some parts,especially the one with the sniper.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
well i thought it was pretty good,but yeah Z it stank of a heavy american stench at some parts,especially the one with the sniper.
Whats that supposed to mean? Could you elaborate on that please. :groan:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Well, AFAIK, it's the Bosnian Serbs that are chasing him, so it's just them that are portrayed badly ;)
As I said, I really lack knowledge on stuff like this. Can someone explain exactly the difference between Bosnian Serbs and normal Bosnian people? What makes them so bad? The mass killings?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)