Beckham tops list of highest paid players (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hey, you wouldn't be too pleased if you got a boot to the face, now would you? :D Seriously though, Ferguson is a total prick to his players if they get on his wrong side. As soon as anyone hears about a player having a tiny issue with Fergie, their chance of being transferred at the end of the season multiplies infinitely. I hate his "my way or the highway" attitude :groan:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Hey, you wouldn't be too pleased if you got a boot to the face, now would you? :D Seriously though, Ferguson is a total prick to his players if they get on his wrong side. As soon as anyone hears about a player having a tiny issue with Fergie, their chance of being transferred at the end of the season multiplies infinitely. I hate his "my way or the highway" attitude :groan:
And that is all because Ferguson is not only a coach, but also a general manager (or something like that) for Manure.

He is The Boss at Old Trafford...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
:howler:couldnt have put it better myself.actually Ferguson kinda reminds me of Saddam:scared:;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)