BBC (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well radio actually... :D Whenever I sit at my computer I need some sort of sound to override the interminable noise from my cpu fan and when it happens that I get bored with anything and everything my harddrive(s) can offer, I turn on the radio... :eek::D

But since Norwegian radio is unspectacular at best, it's an unwritten rule that I cannot put up with any station for too long because it simply doesn't have enough to offer. I get so sick of all the moronic commercials (yes they tend to be worse on radio) and the songs I don't even like over and over that I move on.

A highlight in my limited selection of channels is the BBC world service or whatever it's called. I find it to be refreshing with news from all around the world, programs about various (and varied) strange topics that actually sound somewhat interesting, I have to tell you it's a breath of fresh air in my radio experience.. :D

Anyone else likes BBC world service? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3
    I have a "real" player thank you very much ( ok really lame humor I know.. :rolleyes: ) :D

They don't have it in Norway and I use radio when I don't have any sound from my pc, for instance at times it would slow it down too much. Thus I need a channel that is available locally. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)