Bayern boss calls for excluding Juve from G14 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
now here Burke deserve some tempo and slack.......the pain should be understood

i know exactly what's gonna happen here right in the forums where each time our club gets thrashed and talked about in a bad way here goes the flyers of insults.
for Burke, he's a fan and that's about all.
@Gio
perhaps you wont do the same thing but different people root their teams differently.
it just aint easy for a fan of another club to be in Juventuz forum or another forum of a different team in which he roots for
@Burke
i respect you my broseph but seeing most of us do, which is also a reason you dont get back the fuck yous in which if you're a new member or as an Inter fan,you'll be flooded with it now, so slow it down dude..........chill

Fan of what?

I'm a Bayern supporter.

I'm not anything to Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
sateeh said:
I dont have anything over Bayern, i respect them and i like many of their players and the fact that they feed the Deutsch team with many stars.

But this management is very ridicolous, they have many problems with their squad and transfers but they focus on other things like Juve. Things that dont concern them really.

And am not surprised that an old Interista is the one who made that stupid statement...Wat is he going to gain if juve r kicked out of the G14?

IT DOES CONCERN HIM!!

He is not talking about Italy, and it has NOTHING to do with the team he used to play for.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Juve cheated and HURT THE GAME, and he is stating the he thinks that the fact that a club convicted of criminal acts should be questioned when it comes to the G14 because or their being convicted of these criminal acts.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
IT DOES CONCERN HIM!!

He is not talking about Italy, and it has NOTHING to do with the team he used to play for.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Juve cheated and HURT THE GAME, and he is stating the he thinks that the fact that a club convicted of criminal acts should be questioned when it comes to the G14 because or their being convicted of these criminal acts.
well then how come he forgot abt the fact that Milan were convicted as well ? Or mybe its easier to pick on juve since everyone is doing it anyway.

He has the Bundesliga starting soon, and the fact that ur team just got their ass handed to them by Werder and the thing he could speak about Is Juve....He should have better things to do.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
IT DOES CONCERN HIM!!

HAHAHAHA...and what is his job in germany? To fix games.All the german football is controlled by him.About your scandals you cover it very well....and don't forget last year scandal about fixed games.But in germany it seems that the bookmakers have paid after that in addition with juve. P.S: LOOK SPONSOR FOR SUCK BILAN bet and loose ..................

Apr 12, 2004
sateeh said:
well then how come he forgot abt the fact that Milan were convicted as well ? Or mybe its easier to pick on juve since everyone is doing it anyway.

He has the Bundesliga starting soon, and the fact that ur team just got their ass handed to them by Werder and the thing he could speak about Is Juve....He should have better things to do.

Dude, he is the director of football, I am sure he can take 5 minutes out of his day to say something.

Ass handed to us? That was the Pre-Season Ligapokal! No one takes that seriously.

Milan was? Ohh yea...... didn't forget, just wanted to state that Milan did not as heavy a hand in it as Juve did.

Apr 12, 2004
juvechampions said:
HAHAHAHA...and what is his job in germany? To fix games.All the german football is controlled by him.About your scandals you cover it very well....and don't forget last year scandal about fixed games.But in germany it seems that the bookmakers have paid after that in addition with juve. P.S: LOOK SPONSOR FOR SUCK BILAN bet and loose ..................

There was no scandal last year, he does not control any football but Bayern's.

Ohh, and the fixed games?

I think you mean 2 years ago when that joke REFEREE got paid to throw the games by a CROATIAN betting house.

Is that what you are talking about?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Dude, he is the director of football, I am sure he can take 5 minutes out of his day to say something.

Ass handed to us? That was the Pre-Season Ligapokal! No one takes that seriously.

Milan was? Ohh yea...... didn't forget, just wanted to state that Milan did not as heavy a hand in it as Juve did.
fair enough

later on we will see if he should've focused on his team or other team's problems

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
There was no scandal last year, he does not control any football but Bayern's.

Ohh, and the fixed games?

I think you mean 2 years ago when that joke REFEREE got paid to throw the games by a CROATIAN betting house.

Is that what you are talking about?
Is your opinion to believe that he is not control german football.Ask the supporters of others german's clubs to tell you what they think about him.Also for the scandal it was last year and when the people learned about that look how normal were the results of the games......Is simple to imagine how much money the bookmakers lost from italy games and just look the sponsors of bilan.It is not fair to accuse juve fixing games as all we know how the system goes.......and who earn money.....If that calls of moggi was in agreement with the bookies now they all name him as the best person in italy football who acted for the good of all and not calling him as cheater.Is worst cheat to let the bookies earn money from you.....

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    Well, I posted the first post to discuss the topic with other Juve fans, because the normal thing in a Juve forum is talking with Juve fans...

If somebody doesn't like having his club criticized in a civilized way by some fans here, then I think he can choose to post only jokes or keep silent about Juve...

Abu Gadanzieri didn't insult anybody with his post, and he got insulted because of nothing but because somebody thinks he's over the rules over here in the forum which was initially a Juve forum...

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    juvechampions said:
    Is your opinion to believe that he is not control german football.Ask the supporters of others german's clubs to tell you what they think about him.Also for the scandal it was last year and when the people learned about that look how normal were the results of the games......Is simple to imagine how much money the bookmakers lost from italy games and just look the sponsors of bilan.It is not fair to accuse juve fixing games as all we know how the system goes.......and who earn money.....If that calls of moggi was in agreement with the bookies now they all name him as the best person in italy football who acted for the good of all and not calling him as cheater.Is worst cheat to let the bookies earn money from you.....
    you talk crap, i live in Germany and I am a regular follow of the 1. and 2. Bundesliga, and I have spoken to dozens of fans... I have never heard this.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Yea, but you guys are the ones who fixed matches, remember.
    No i dont remember. To my understanding, they found no evidence indicating that favourable calls were made in Juve's favour.

Anyways, 'Bayern Boss' has a big mouth. Talks out of his arse, with hidden motives behind everything he pretends to objectively say. After all, we are run like the Mafia, according to him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Bayern Munich supremo Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Italy's Calciopoli scandal has hurt all of football.

The former Inter star remarked: "It's ruined the credibility of football, we have all been damaged. The important thing is that people like Luciano Moggi are no longer in circulation. These gentleman have ruined the credibility of football.

"Seeing AC Milan in the Champions League is a strange case, but it must be respected.

"To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling.

"I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when (Inter coach) Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title!"

- open your mind and look at the bigger picture, instead of listening to wot u want to believe

milan in the cl is not a strange case, its was imminent!

as for the 2nd bold point :lol: this guy does have some sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)