Bayern boss calls for excluding Juve from G14 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
why is byren there

they are not big club

they should put galatasaray they are better than byren
Is that a fucking joke? You have to be the dumbest mother fucker I know.

Bayern is one of the best clubs in the world throughout German and World competition history, Bayern have won more accolades than Juve has.

So the next time you think you know football talk, you talk it to no one you idiot.

pavelnedved said:
I hate him. He's just frustrated because we shagged him by getting Kovac and almost Sagnol and of course on the field too ...
No you didn't, Kovac left Bayern on a free, DUDE, we didn't want to re-sign him, and he didn't want to stay.

Elvin said:
Rumeninge, shut the fuck up, will you? :groan:

Well we kicked his team's ass 3 times of 4 matches hehe in your face, in your face :D

Yea, but you guys are the ones who fixed matches, remember.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
mnementh said:
what's the importance of g-14 anyway.
They have very substantial lobbying power. They use it to influence rule changes, particularly within UEFA. I think they've opposed wage caps in the past, and they'd certainly be very vocal if there was a proposed change to the structure of the CL that was disadvantageous to the big clubs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-14
http://www.g14.com/intro.htm

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    ßömßärdîër said:

Bayern is one of the best clubs in the world throughout German and World competition history, Bayern have won more accolades than Juve has.

So the next time you think you know football talk, you talk it to no one you idiot.

No you didn't, Kovac left Bayern on a free, DUDE, we didn't want to re-sign him, and he didn't want to stay.

Try to be more classy when replying to others...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ßömßärdîër said:
    A come on Burke,Milan is still in the action,you know everything about moratti,and you know who is banned and who suffer?
    We are the exposed one,and who knows what is the situation in some other European leagues.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ßömßärdîër said:

Dont be overprotectave, ur Interista director insulsts our club and we should say nothing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I replied in a way I saw fit. I can say that if I wrote something like that about Juve I would also get some big, "fuck you"s too.
    Not true Burke,did I ever insulted you,or anyone here?
    NO!
    Because it is not my style.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    hohoho! the air is burning here.... :D

Bayern is one of the most important clubs in europe and probably in the world!
    they have a great managment, the only problem is that they always interfere in all fvcking things!

thats because I dont like them, and because they are arrogant!

but they are important for germany!
    but they will lose today against dortmund :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    especially at how the kaiser said italy had no hope of even doing well at the wc :lol:
    Their pathetic attempts to bring the Italian economy down by a pizza boycot earn a mention as well :D.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    now here Burke deserve some tempo and slack.......the pain should be understood

i know exactly what's gonna happen here right in the forums where each time our club gets thrashed and talked about in a bad way here goes the flyers of insults.
    for Burke, he's a fan and that's about all.
    @Gio
    perhaps you wont do the same thing but different people root their teams differently.
    it just aint easy for a fan of another club to be in Juventuz forum or another forum of a different team in which he roots for
    @Burke
    i respect you my broseph but seeing most of us do, which is also a reason you dont get back the fuck yous in which if you're a new member or as an Inter fan,you'll be flooded with it now, so slow it down dude..........chill

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    i can imagine how most of us will go you're the dumbest mother fucker just like Burke as long as a Romanista, Milanista or an Interista comes around here, starts a thread about how we cheated and Juve is noone except us buying throphies and if he said Del Piero is not even great and stuffs like that..........

some of you may screw me up for this post but i know i'll go that way. so if you aint happy or disagree with me, fuck off. I can only say one thing, you dont deserve to be a fan.......
    this quote is for Pado:
    "BIANCONERO TO THE BONE!!!"

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I dont have anything over Bayern, i respect them and i like many of their players and the fact that they feed the Deutsch team with many stars.

But this management is very ridicolous, they have many problems with their squad and transfers but they focus on other things like Juve. Things that dont concern them really.

And am not surprised that an old Interista is the one who made that stupid statement...Wat is he going to gain if juve r kicked out of the G14?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)