Barzagli rues Bianconeri misfortune (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Andrea Barzagli paid tribute to Federico Marchetti after the Lazio shot stopper produced yet another top display to frustrate Juventus on home soil.
Addressing reporters after the 1-1 draw, Barzagli began: “Marchetti pulled off some extraordinary saves and there were two or three rebounds in the area that didn’t fall in our favour. We conceded the equaliser from our mistake and it’s a shame because Storari was barely called into action throughout the entire game.”
The defender believes the Bianconeri deserved better from tonight’s Coppa Italia semi-final first leg clash in Turin, but insists the team can take heart from the positive group and individual performances at Juventus Stadium.
“Our entire group displays full commitment and that was evident tonight. Everyone put in excellent performances. Federico has immediately slotted in well and also scored today. Luca possesses great quality. He’s good at man marking and can withstand physical contact. He’s very good as a central midfielder, but he also knows how to adapt well as a central defender. When he’ll be able to play more regularly he’ll also gain consistency and will be the future of Juventus."
Barzagli concluded by reaffirming the Bianconeri’s desire to fight for glory on all fronts.
“We want to progress in every competition. We certainly don’t put one ahead another. I’m at a club where I can win and I want to do so as much as possible.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)