Baros should coming and another MR (1 Viewer)

etiq

Jun 26, 2004
why don't we think about baros.....he and nedved..superb combination...also with jankulovski

------------Buffon--------------
Zamb.---------Thuram--------Cannavaro-----Jankulovski-----
---someone-------Tacchin-------Emerson-----Nedved---
---------------Del P-------Trez-------

Sub:
DC---Legrot,Tudor,Iuliano
DL---Chiellini
DR---Zebina
MC--Appiah,Maresca
ML--Kapo
MR--Camoranesi
FC---Baros,Miccoli

IN-->Cannav,Janku,Emer,Baros
OUT-->Montero,Di Vaio

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
You want to put baros on the bench in place of trez???

:LOL:

and how about zambrotta goes in place of someone?:D and we actually put a proper right back there, like you have on the bench.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Baros- 5 goals in 4 games
Trezeguet- IMO worst striker at the tournament

Whoa tough choice who would start
Totally. We have/chase the worst strikers this tournament (vieri, trez, del piero)

:sob:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by etiq ] ++
why don't we think about baros.....he and nedved..superb combination...also with jankulovski

Sub:
DL---Chiellini
DR---Zebina
MC--Appiah,Maresca
ML--Kapo
MR--Camoranesi
FC---Baros,Miccoli

OUT-->Montero,Di Vaio

:LOL:

you want baros to come, and you want to put him on the bench?!?

and that someone at the RM should be zambrotta, coz he is natural RM, and it's not good idea to put him at the RB. This will never happen anyway imo.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
You want to put baros on the bench in place of trez???
Exactly my thoughts. I've always regarded Baros as a great striker since the first time I've watched him in Liverpool and I was proven right in this tournament. His price has probably shot up so high though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You have to think about the freakin non-EU players rule. The Czechs were supposed to be okay but UEFA are still considering them non-EU players. :mad:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Baroš deserves more than Liverpool, but no way is he coming to Juve IMO.
As being a Liverpool fan. I would like to say wait for Baros till he plays next season beside Cisse and Owen

River

Jun 15, 2004
I dont rate Baros as high as all of you :)

YES he is a good finisher and has shown that in this tournament. But overall he isnt that great a forward. He has had great service in this tournament. His goals have all came in games that the Czech were not having alot of problems with.

With Liverpool last season he has shown the whole story. He isnt prepared to work for the ball, and he dosent work with an attacking minded forward like Owen at all.

Baros is a great finisher, but to be honest i think Juve shouldnt look to Baros anytime soon.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I agree with River. I really like Baros and I think he's a great finisher as he's shown this tournament. But I don't like the idea of signing a player who's fresh from shining in an international tournament (see J.D. Tomasson, El Hadji Diouf). I thought he was decent when he was at Liverpool, and I watched him closely (partly because he was in my Yahoo fantasy team :D), and I agree with River that he's only scoring as well as he is because of the great service he's getting and the awesome way the Czech team has performed this tournament

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Baros is good, but i think if one player was to join it should be zlatan. then again, why not get baros and zlatan and sell di vaio and trezeguet.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by etiq ] ++

Sub:
DL---Chiellini
DR---Zebina
MC--Appiah,Maresca
ML--Kapo
MR--Camoranesi
FC---Baros,Miccoli

OUT-->Montero,Di Vaio

wo you think? good. thats what a million others are doing too. must not be very hard.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I rather see:

buffon
Oddo-Carvalho-Cannavaro-Jankulovski

Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Perrotta-Nedved

Del Piero-?(Di Viao, Vieri or another great striker)

The most important is better defence and with these buys you have a great defence. We can trade Thuram for Cannavaro. Oddo isn't expensive (max 10m) and Carvalho is maybe 15-17. If we sell Tudor, Appiah Zebina we get also money and isn't it a problem to bring those 3 defenders. Let's hope

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Baros don't have any experience playing in the Serie A....I don't think Moggi will take the gamble buying him

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Baros isn't bad but he isn't exelent. He just has great support of midfielders, if Juve could play on same tactik as Chech Republic and Micolli or DP would the same or even greater job in his place (Maybe not DP he lack pace..).

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
baros needs to play with a guy koller-type of player. look at liverpool, him and owen are to some extent quite similar, and sometimes they get in the way of each other. the reason why baros is more successful with the NT is bcoz of his totally different strike partner IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)