Baros should coming and another MR (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBrava ] ++
Juventus linked with Milan Baros

Juventus are considering a move for Milan Baros, according to a report on the Gazzetta della Sport.

The newspaper claims that the Italian giants are interested in the Euro 2004 top scorer together with fellow Czech Marek Jankulovksi, who plays in the Serie A with Udinese.

The link (in Italian) can be found here.

Meanwhile, the Liverpool striker says he is looking forward to meeting new boss Rafael Benitez. Baros said: "Benitez didn't come to see me when he came out here, so when I go back to Liverpool on July 19 I will definitely have to speak to him then.

"Hopefully what I've done out here has impressed him and I do have to see him, especially as I know we have Michael and Djibril Cisse at the club for next season as well."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C'mon Moggi Do your things :D
God damn, we're interested in everyone now... Gilardino, Chevanton, Baros, the list goes on endlessly... I bet that we won't buy any forwards unless we get rid of Di Vaio (or even Trez, who knows?!) But I can't really see that happening... :down:

Jul 12, 2002
Have you all lost your minds? I'm always flabergasted at how people ignore the lessons of the past. Performance in an international tournament is not an indication of possible performance at the club level. Milan Baros is a very average player at club level. He's shown that for years at Liverpool. Just because he's been sensational in Euro 2004 doesn't mean anything. I'd rather keep the useless Trez and Di Vaio than buy Milan Baros.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Have you all lost your minds? I'm always flabergasted at how people ignore the lessons of the past. Performance in an international tournament is not an indication of possible performance at the club level. Milan Baros is a very average player at club level. He's shown that for years at Liverpool. Just because he's been sensational in Euro 2004 doesn't mean anything. I'd rather keep the useless Trez and Di Vaio than buy Milan Baros.
No not all. Quite a few of us have said this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)