• Hell yeah

• Not in a million years

• I'll tell you when we get there

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
Guys you are very pesimistic and your Morale is V.Poor and this is definetly not Good.:down:
what are you gonna do, blame me when we lose? :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
aah stick to your fairytale world where juve is invincible in europe and hot chicks grow on trees, see if I care :p

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we're gonna nick this one,and in style too.maybe it's because we haven't been in the q-finals for so long already-as the saying goes,absence makes the heart grow fonder:)

barca will be overconfident that we are probably the easiest team out there along with ajax and we could capitalize on that.basically because the odds are against us we will win.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Without Neddy, all i see is a struggle for a draw :rolleyes:

unless DP shows some of his magic and DV is extremely lucky.

as for the Camp Nou game, i won't even express my prediction :stress: I'm afraid i'll destroy the hope of all you dreamers.

:down: :down:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Dreamers :eek: :shocked:
Majed I am so psyched up that much of my optimism comes from the fact that I could sacrifice the Serie A for the CL any day & I banish the thought of losing to Barca.

Yes I am a dreamer :)

Hell yeah!!! ....... Bring em on :fero:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I'm a dreamer too and i'll always dream of juve lifting the CL cup till the end of my life.because i believe they can do it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm confident that we can beat Barca ... Sure, they have improved since Antic's arrival, but I think we can take 'em.

Imo it will be whole lot easier if Nedved plays, but if he doesn't I still think we can get a good result.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Without Neddy, all i see is a struggle for a draw :rolleyes:

unless DP shows some of his magic and DV is extremely lucky.

as for the Camp Nou game, i won't even express my prediction :stress: I'm afraid i'll destroy the hope of all you dreamers.

:down: :down:
The game in Spain will definetely be a tough one, but with Neddy sure to be in the team for this game, I think we can do what is necessary.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
trezeguet is an important player!!! but i believe Di Vaio is capable of replacing him!!!!!
concerning Nedved i think he is irreplacable!!!!!

so let us all hope nedved plays and i believe we can get a positive result!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
of course, that means real won :down:

anyways, if neddy's back then we'll cream these ladies. and if not... who knows.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #38
    If we can make the semi final, I'll be happy. At the start of the season I said I want two Serie A teams in the semis this year, that just might happen :)

Mar 22, 2003
    TOM YOU ARE A LITTLE AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF THE VECHIA SIGNORA LOL

WE HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT THEM
    I HAVE A QUESTION, HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO WAIT TO BE PROMOTED OF PROMISING YOUNGSTER, CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME PLEASe?????????????? I WANT TO USE SOME AVATAR LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)