Barcelona - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
See you guys later, I'm off to party!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND ALL JUVE SUPPORTERS WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
Valencia v Inter Milan 2-1 (2-2 on agg) The final whistle has blown in Valencia where the home side has been knocked out despite having outshot their opponents 27-3.

WTF

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
2 italiano team are thew and 2 spanish out!!

this is definaltely a change in tred and the end of the italian falure in europe.

tomorrow there will be 3 italian teams out of 4 in the semis!!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

I cant belive it, my heart was up in my trouth the whole match, and in xtra time i almost ate it :D

Now its Real Madrid (or manchester).

But how we can survie there with so many bans and so many yellow cards, i dont know

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I cannot stop crying from all the happiness and proudness! :touched: **** the entertainment, **** the white ballet, FORZA GRINTA!!!

Juve Per Sempre. Lo giuro! :star: :star: :star:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
IMHO i think if birindelli was playing in a beckham uniform 1 match, i actually think that no one would feel a difference.

Who need beckham when we got birindelli!!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Thuram and Montero were superb tonight. They started off poorly, but grew, grew and grew so tall that even Jack could not climb them. What a performance from Thuram, this guy is simply incredible! Montero's face at the end, the fight in his expression was absolutely brilliant, you could tell he was 500% effort all the way!

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
What a magnificent way to reach a semi-final of the CL.
Down to ten men, away to Barca, a massive crowd cheering on the home team and Barca players falling over blades of grass in the penalty box...and then, just at the darkest moment, Juve conjure up a masterpiece of counterattacking football...what a winning goal. :eek:

The rapid movement out of defence, the passing play to the wing, a precision cross onto the foot of the lone striker surrounded by blue and red, and the one touch finish neatly into the corner.:cool:

Oh it's good to be a Juventini tonight

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
gr8 match..one of the best Juve matches of the season...terrific cross by birindelli..almost beckham like...

not to be a party pooper or anything, but we'll face either Real or MU(most likely Real) without 3 key players...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I think that Thuram and Nedved were the best, Montero was good some times, but made very big mistakes sometimes.
He led Luis Enrique get a 100% chance and the 1. half wasnt quite good from his side (the boombastik block on Overmars :D).
While Thuram also played bad in 1. half he rose very high up in the air in the second half.
In the first half he made a VERY clear handball in the penealty area, and he made 2 very ugly tackles that should give red card. But in the second half he cleared ALL the balls away from juves penalty box, he was fantastic in the defensive and the offensive.

Well i dont need to write anything about neddy, he is just simply the best in Europe.

Dp was disapointing, he had 1 good shot on goal and then he was invisible, he ran like he was afraid of slipping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)