Barcelona & Juve agree on Trez? (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
according to the spainish radio station "Radio Catalunya" an agreement between Barcelona Trez and Juve has been reached, it is now said that Trez should be signing next week. The figure is between 10 and 15 million euro.

If thats true then we're getting ripped off, 10-15 euro is nothing!!!!! :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    well its already in calciomercato, and nothing about Puyol.

anyway Moggi only cash for Trez

Jul 12, 2002
    I'd say 10-15 is a decent price. Anyone who thought we were getting more from anyone but Chelsea was misguided. Trezeguet isn't worth more than that. I mean, if we don't want him, then why should anyone pay a massive fee for him?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    I'd say 10-15 is a decent price. Anyone who thought we were getting more from anyone but Chelsea was misguided. Trezeguet isn't worth more than that. I mean, if we don't want him, then why should anyone pay a massive fee for him?
    Yepp, that is actually true Ian. Personally im just glad that Trez is on his way out, and as long as we get some money for him im happy.

Mar 14, 2004
    God dammn.....Ive hopet to see him in Chelsea and to grab Mutu out of that deal. If he really went to Barca....Im just hopeing that Moggi aint that stupid to take Motta or Gabri in that deal,those two are just too bad players for Juve.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Not too many clubs can afford a player of Trezeguet's caliber. So far I've heard of only Chelsea's and Barca's interest... is that correct?

If it is, and Chelsea is offering exchange deals (Mutu or Crespo) which Moggi will not sign, then Barcelona's bid should be given serious consideration to?

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    since yesterday i do think we can bring BIG MONEY to torino...we have just to deal not under 20mio £ ....for each player!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    15 million Euros is not enough. Now maybe in Pounds, than that would be a good deal. If 15 mio Euros is all were gonna get, we will have to sell Nedved as well if we want a new Juve.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    chelsea are offering a lot more cash.

The London giants are offering £17 million cash plus Mutu in exchange for both Nedved and Trezeguet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

The London giants are offering £17 million cash plus Mutu in exchange for both Nedved and Trezeguet.
    I don't even think that is enough. I would say 25 million Euros and Mutu for both Trez and Nedved. We better not get ripped off by Chelsea, cuz they have too much money.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

I don't even think that is enough. I would say 25 million Euros and Mutu for both Trez and Nedved. We better not get ripped off by Chelsea, cuz they have too much money.
    right

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

But Moggi is not selling Nedved... so Chelsea has to come up with something more interesting than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)