Barcelona & Juve agree on Trez? (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Barca deny Trez deal
Thursday 6 May, 2004
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may6h.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona have dismissed reports that they have agreed to sign David Trezeguet from Juventus.

Speculation in Spain this morning had claimed that a fee had been finalised between the two clubs.

But the Nou Camp outfit have today rubbished whispers that the striker will arrive in an £11m deal.

"Trezeguet is a player that interests us but we haven’t sorted out anything," Vice-president Ferran Soriano stated.

"There is no point in finalising terms with the player without first talking with the club that owns him."

Trezeguet is expected to be sold by the Turin giants at the end of this season as his contract expires in 2005.

Talks over an extension at the Delle Alpi have taken place but he has yet to renew his current agreement.

Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi has today revealed that the player does fancy a switch to Spain but a sale may not occur.

It is also believed that Premiership giants Chelsea are very interested in the former Monaco ace.

£11m, is he on sale????
(£11m = $19.65m = €16.3m)

this is really not enough!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

"There is no point in finalising terms with the player without first talking with the club that owns him."
What? I thought Juventus and Barca reps has started their negotiations... at least Barca placed a bid, didn't they?

Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi has today revealed that the player does fancy a switch to Spain but a sale may not occur.
Mr. Transfer Guru needs to get his act together and sell Trez before he becomes a free agent and we make no money off of him.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
not enough for trez. sell after the euro, if he plays great, it boosts up his value and want from other clubs. pointless selling him at 10-15 million now when he is worth 20 minimum.
i agree... he is like 20 - 25 million punds worth..! and IF moggi sell him before euro2004 then he got to be stupied!!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
Barca deny Trez deal
Thursday 6 May, 2004
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may6h.html

Barcelona have dismissed reports that they have agreed to sign David Trezeguet from Juventus.

Speculation in Spain this morning had claimed that a fee had been finalised between the two clubs.

But the Nou Camp outfit have today rubbished whispers that the striker will arrive in an £11m deal.

"Trezeguet is a player that interests us but we haven’t sorted out anything," Vice-president Ferran Soriano stated.

Trezeguet is expected to be sold by the Turin giants at the end of this season as his contract expires in 2005.

Talks over an extension at the Delle Alpi have taken place but he has yet to renew his current agreement.

It is also believed that Premiership giants Chelsea are very interested in the former Monaco ace.

£11m, is he on sale????
(£11m = $19.65m = €16.3m)

this is really not enough!

thats right.. not enough... Juve did buy him 15m £ from monaco, it would be SO STUPIED to sell him for only 11m£... i think he is worth 20-25 m£!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
In CM 03-04

Real madrid made bid for my trez.hahaha

€75 Mil + Zidane + Figo +Raul .

but when madrid make that bid 13.3.2005.

I am in go on holiday and The bid was rejected :LOL:

Oct 1, 2002
bloody hell...... after Zebina stuffs and then this news... I'm afraid what the transfer market would become.

source = channel4.com
Juve reject Trez mega deal
Chelsea have had a mega deal for David Trezeguet turned down by Juventus, according to Italian media reports. The Old Lady want Chelsea’s former Parma striker Adrian Mutu plus £12m, while Chelsea have offered £10m plus the Romanian international.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)