Barca thinks to keep Davids (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
Because some people say "Bye" or "Saludos" (in spanish) I put Saluton because I considere me a World Citizen and Esperanto reflects this movement...

I put in every forum that I go and now is an identity signature...
Nobody on the forum says "bye" after every post, I think that's why he was wondering why you said it every single time.

I've already imitated mo_ma on the Saluton thing, and I did the same thing when replying to Togon, but he's stopped that now. It was fun while it lasted though :D

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Huh? :groan:
I think that one was from the episode where Marge became a cop

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Nobody on the forum says "bye" after every post, I think that's why he was wondering why you said it every single time.

I've already imitated mo_ma on the Saluton thing, and I did the same thing when replying to Togon, but he's stopped that now. It was fun while it lasted though :D
Ok, I understand your point...

If you go sometime in a Spanish or even in some english forums, you will see that the 90% of the people say "saludos" when finishes every post...

I do it in every forum that I go, and even if is weird is a sign of identety...

Is not for calling the atention, not for look cool or for wanting to be boring...

And I don't know why this should be a reason of attacking me (I'm not saying about the jokes, but yes about the "what are you doing here")

If is annoying for someone, tell me, I don't have any problem for stop it... But if is only weird and uncommon, I don't really care...

The people doesn't say "bye" but now I don't remember the word that they say in the english forums... I go in more than 15 and in the most of them they finish with a signature, this is mine...

But, since the first moment, I've seen a little of non-respect for being a Barcelona fan... This is a little sad, but I won't say so much... I didn't expect that from this forum, but this fanatism is not good anywhere...

The other day I met a Celtic Glasgow fanatic... He invite me with a beer and we were talkinf about football together... It is not the same? Is this a sect that "Only-Juve-Fans" can go? I hope somebody explain me that...

Saluton, Monma

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Monma:

You are more than welcome in this humble forums. Be shure about that.

As in anyplace you can visit, there a few dumb ass that can and will bark at almost anything said. Thats part of the fun...

Furthermore, if you remove a very sensible question for juve fans, like Edgar Davis love-hate relation with Juventus and you are Barca supporter,
it is normal the reaction of some people that find hard to understand why he is not with us anymore.
I really like Edgar, but i hadnt find it so irreplacible for the team. IMO, it is more irreplacible for blaugranas than for Juve. If he goes out of Barcelona, midfield will stall, like at the beggining of this season...

hope he shines as much as he did with us....

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Monma:

You are more than welcome in this humble forums. Be shure about that.

As in anyplace you can visit, there a few dumb ass that can and will bark at almost anything said. Thats part of the fun...

Furthermore, if you remove a very sensible question for juve fans, like Edgar Davis love-hate relation with Juventus and you are Barca supporter,
it is normal the reaction of some people that find hard to understand why he is not with us anymore.
I really like Edgar, but i hadnt find it so irreplacible for the team. IMO, it is more irreplacible for blaugranas than for Juve. If he goes out of Barcelona, midfield will stall, like at the beggining of this season...

hope he shines as much as he did with us....
Thank you very much about you aclaration...

I'm sorry if I ofended somebody with the Davids comment, was not my intention in any moment...

I now how one feels that one of his best player leave the club... I've seen recently with Ronaldo, for example... And inclusive players like Guardiola, that were so loved for the fans... Was not my intention being provocative, sorry if this was the way that someone took it...

Thank you for your welcome in the forums... :)

Saluton, Monma

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Monma that's ok i don't think someone was offended by your posts, its just some of us are so crazy about juve :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
Ok, I understand your point...

If you go sometime in a Spanish or even in some english forums, you will see that the 90% of the people say "saludos" when finishes every post...

I do it in every forum that I go, and even if is weird is a sign of identety...

Is not for calling the atention, not for look cool or for wanting to be boring...

And I don't know why this should be a reason of attacking me (I'm not saying about the jokes, but yes about the "what are you doing here")

If is annoying for someone, tell me, I don't have any problem for stop it... But if is only weird and uncommon, I don't really care...

The people doesn't say "bye" but now I don't remember the word that they say in the english forums... I go in more than 15 and in the most of them they finish with a signature, this is mine...

But, since the first moment, I've seen a little of non-respect for being a Barcelona fan... This is a little sad, but I won't say so much... I didn't expect that from this forum, but this fanatism is not good anywhere...

The other day I met a Celtic Glasgow fanatic... He invite me with a beer and we were talkinf about football together... It is not the same? Is this a sect that "Only-Juve-Fans" can go? I hope somebody explain me that...

Saluton, Monma
Whoa, I wasn't expecting such a long reply to that post.. but anyway I didn't attack you or not welcome you because you're a Barca fan (in fact I didn't even know that until just then), so I don't really know why you're saying this to me, but anyway...

Feel free to use your 'signature', it doesn't bother me a single bit, I was just clarifying why some people may have found it odd that you did it every post, especially considering there's a space in your profile for your signature :D

Anyway, welcome again and ignore anyone who gives you stick for supporting another club. I support the Korean NT with all my heart, and I know some people resent that, but don't let it get to ya ;)

monma

Apr 11, 2004

Whoa, I wasn't expecting such a long reply to that post.. but anyway I didn't attack you or not welcome you because you're a Barca fan (in fact I didn't even know that until just then), so I don't really know why you're saying this to me, but anyway...

Feel free to use your 'signature', it doesn't bother me a single bit, I was just clarifying why some people may have found it odd that you did it every post, especially considering there's a space in your profile for your signature :D

Anyway, welcome again and ignore anyone who gives you stick for supporting another club. I support the Korean NT with all my heart, and I know some people resent that, but don't let it get to ya ;)
I think that you understood wrong if you thought that I was saying that you attacked me... I didn't say that, I was referring about some of the other people... I hope you understand...

About the signature, I already put it in my profile... I hope that now doesn't have anymore reasons for talk about it... :D The people likes it though... :D

And thank you again for your support, I won't leave Barca for some stupid comments... :D

Have a nice day everyone...

EDIT: Why didn't the signature work? :eek:

Ok, then, I'm forced to... :D

Saluton, Monma

Oct 1, 2002
I also like Korea and Japan NT.(becoz I belong to East Asian)
but after watched the notorious Korea - Italy match, I lose all my respect to Korea.
maybe I'll support them again if I could erase that bad memory.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Again this is a tired argument, but what the hell did the Korean players do wrong in that match? Did they play dirty? Did they dive? Did they complain? Did the players themselves try to cheat their way into winning the match?

Maybe I was watching the match through red and blue glasses, but IMO the only man on the field who should have lost respect that day was Byron Moreno

Oct 1, 2002
Again this is a tired argument, but what the hell did the Korean players do wrong in that match? Did they play dirty? Did they dive? Did they complain? Did the players themselves try to cheat their way into winning the match?

Maybe I was watching the match through red and blue glasses, but IMO the only man on the field who should have lost respect that day was Byron Moreno
no offense, but my personal opinion is they won the match with 12 people. I never saw such fuvk refereeing in football match before . sum it up with I like Italy NT so much.
that's why I hate korea a bit now(fans is lunatic, u know ;) ) . but time will surely change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)