Barca - Juve (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

What confidence r u talking about??? Hi isn't rookie. If someone must have confidence than that is DP
What are you on about? I wasn't talking about Mutu, I said I hope that the goal gives DP a bit of confidence. He isn't a rookie but he's rather fragile mentally.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

What are you on about? I wasn't talking about Mutu, I said I hope that the goal gives DP a bit of confidence. He isn't a rookie but he's rather fragile mentally.
Who mentionet mutu???

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
But sadly... I have to get to bed because of that lousy school:D
So I must go now...The first thing I will do tomorrow is to go to juventuz and check how the game ended:)
Ciao....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

IMHO he doesen't need confidence, he's playing for almost 30 years, he is capitan and he is DP
Dude, have you ever seen Del Piero play? The answer to that question is obviously yes so I'm surprised that you haven't realised that DP thrives on confidence. He's absolutely nothing without it. If you watch Alex closely you'll realise that he lets mistakes get to him very easily. When he messes up he's very hard on himself and when his confidence level is down he can't even string the simplest of passes together. On the other hand, when he's confident he's capable of magical things. Right now he needs a bit of confidence what with the media saying that he should leave and Capello leaving him on the bench or subbing him all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)