Bambino (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I'm not sure, but the youngest who played in serie A can be Andrea Pirlo. Well maybe somebody of the primavera of some team put a foot in the field before but Pirlo when 16 was in Brescia first team and he played all the matchs...
No idea about the youngest in Juve.... but I don't think they ever had a ''bambino'' playing regularry...

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Speaking about Juventus bambino, could you tell me about Landry Bonnefoi (Gk) and Daniele Gastaldello (Def), I mean where are they from and why Lippi put him in CL match list :)

OP
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    I'm not sure, but the youngest who played in serie A can be Andrea Pirlo. Well maybe somebody of the primavera of some team put a foot in the field before but Pirlo when 16 was in Brescia first team and he played all the matchs...
    No idea about the youngest in Juve.... but I don't think they ever had a ''bambino'' playing regularry...
    ;)Thanks for the info about Pirlo,at brescia.It is young to be in top football but if you have the talent then you are old enough and good enough.James milner at leeds united is doing well this year and he is 16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)