Balzaretti! (2 Viewers)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
if there's no any underground agreement, say Fiorentina'll give up chasing Bazargli with us if we sell them Balza, i think Secco should sell him to other small clubs, or even foreign clubs.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Balza had all the makings of a Zambro in my book.
Although not as technically gifted, I must say he did move like Zambo on the pitch. He had the quickness and acceleration and is very agile and versatile.

But From what I've heard and seen of Molinaro, it could well be a good trade off. Last few days have been lighting up my life.

The team is starting to take shape, can't wait till august.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, August seems too far away. Don't know too much about Molinaro though VO, do you actually consider him to be a brighter prospect than Balza - that's saying a lot!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yea, August seems too far away. Don't know too much about Molinaro though VO, do you actually consider him to be a brighter prospect than Balza - that's saying a lot!
yeah 2 months away.
I never rated Balza too highly, I think he's the type that does every thing well but nothing truly great. He was the perfect 12th man or u know back-up to who ever was starting but I never thought he'd make starting line-up in a competitive team.

But I guess I only saw him a 5-6 times this last season so u cant really take my word. If Im not mistaken, Molinaro is better on the crosses. So I'll keep my fingers crossed too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)