Balzaretti! (1 Viewer)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Another 24 hours for Balzaretti

Juventus defender Federico Balzaretti is expected to be confirmed as a Fiorentina player at some stage on Tuesday.

The 25-year-old has been associated with the Viola for some weeks now and it seems as if negotiations are approaching the finishing line.

“It is not up to us to announce the move, but I do think the club could confirm it as early as Tuesday,” noted agent Giuseppe Bonetto this evening.

Balzaretti is a versatile full-back who has been a regular fixture in the Bianconeri side which won the Serie B title this season.

No financial details of the move have been revealed, but the Old Lady will make a profit on the former Under-21 international given his free arrival.

Balzaretti, born in Turin, joined Juventus in the summer of 2005 after local rivals Torino went bankrupt.

The Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit are understood to have had a three-year contract offer accepted by the player.
Source: Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I said this weeks back, we became Inter Juventus FC, Firing managers, selling successful players, bringing shitty ones. Your hopes will disappoint you Philip, you should start accepting the fact that we are not that classy club we used to be.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I said this weeks back, we became Inter Juventus FC, Firing managers, selling successful players, bringing shitty ones. Your hopes will disappoint you Philip, you should start accepting the fact that we are not that classy club we used to be.
You've got it all wrong.

Inter sells crappy players who become great and buys great players who become crappy.

EDIT: too bad about Balzaretti. I don't see Vanden Borre getting any playing time in Firenze now either.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ah, the brilliant Secco. Balza gets sold and Zebina gets a contract extension. They should have a school for this too. Maybe our director of transfers would learn a thing or two. After failing a few terms.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You've got it all wrong.

Inter sells crappy players who become great and buys great players who become crappy.
both are true. I can give you a big list of shitty players they got, and successful players they let them go, same case for you. My point was we are not sharp in the transfers anymore.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I really dont understand this.. Anybody know how much fiorentina are paying? I really hope it's a lot of money, but I doubt it knowing secco is involved..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Fiorentina can own us everyday of the week on transfer matters,
i said that many times b4, i promised that after the Bojinov deal...

PS they were smart enough not to keep Blasi too and maybe even steal Barzagli from us...or make him more expensive at least...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So, I see the market strategy now. Sell Italian talent for foreign shit flakes. It's the new Juventus all right: no longer supplying the Italian national team and instead becoming a Heinze 57 squad built on foreign prospects. Note foreign prospects, not foreign talent.

Selling everyone is big risk to be taking with an already shaky backline where Balzaretti was one of the few beacons of hope. What if this Atunes kid doesn't become anything special? Then everyone will say, "Shit, maybe we should of kept Balzaretti..." And also, any chemistry that was built in the backline this past season has gone down the drain considering every player is going barring Zebina and Chiellini.

Well, let's see what these baccalas have up their sleeves. The way I see it, there's a big black hole and Juventus is in freefall.

Mar 6, 2005
Is it sad if I say that out of Trez, Camo, and balzaretti, I'd miss balzaretti the most if/when he leaves?

Good luck Federico, thank you for everything..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)