Balzaretti! (1 Viewer)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Do not disrespect the Agnelli family. Forget the rumours, Agnelli = Juventus.
No disrespect to the family, but from what we see, they lack the strong character these days to lead the club. For example, no official statements to deny the daily rumours about the instability in the club, also what I said in my last post about their financial support to the club is well known.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:tdown:

Don't know what to say , but i swear i really getting mad of our current Retarded management , putting 1 of our best Defender on transfer list , who are you Secco ? I fear if we starting to do something weird like Secco did , we just need a long time to back to our Gloryness again :cry:

Jul 24, 2006
I just get in from work to read Trez is going to Valencia, we have almost completed Iaquinta and now this!!?? WTF is going on!?

Balza is as steady as a newborn giraffe but he has the enthusiasm and tenacity to make him worthy of progressing in the Juve shirt, plus he stayed in B, plus he looks real good with Nedved marauding the left flank.
Even if we have Alves and Pasqual on the way we still should have kept Balzaretti..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I just get in from work to read Trez is going to Valencia, we have almost completed Iaquinta and now this!!?? WTF is going on!?

Balza is as steady as a newborn giraffe but he has the enthusiasm and tenacity to make him worthy of progressing in the Juve shirt, plus he stayed in B, plus he looks real good with Nedved marauding the left flank.
Even if we have Alves and Pasqual on the way we still should have kept Balzaretti..
:agree:
Balza-> Fiorentina
Trez-> Valencia
I hope both deals fall through!

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?

I'm gone for a single weekend and everything is going down the drain...:wallbang:
Balza to be sold? WTF?

We need this guy, you could not possibly wish for a better Chiellini-backup and maybe even more. This is insane.

Secco :tdown:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=61483

this site say it's a "done" deal for Balza to Fiorentina + they also want Marchionni. Ranieri likes Marchionni so we could still keep him.

It really sucks if we lose Balzaretti. The guy is a leader and always gave everything he had.

f*ck!!!

I really hope Molinaro or Pasqual(if we get him) play better than him and that we make money with this deal.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I read somewhere.. I think it was on sports.it that Balzaretti was quite happy on his move to Fiorentina, and that he wanted the move becouse at Juve there was no much space to play...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we better not pay more than 3/3.5m € for Siena's Molinaro co-ownership and we should get more for Balza. Straight up cash or Pasqual.

Aug 1, 2003
i dont think we'll play a 3 man defence with our current team.

balzaretti knew he had to go, and hes content if its fiorentina. which is sad really, because hes much more valuable than that. i always liked his spirit on the pitch. snifffff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)