Balzaretti! (1 Viewer)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Federico Balzaretti admits he is in negotiations with Fiorentina after Juventus decided he was no longer needed.
“There has been contact between Juventus and Fiorentina, but I don’t know anything more precise than that,” said the defender.

this sucks big time
our defence is not good and we are selling one of our best defenders!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Federico Balzaretti admits he is in negotiations with Fiorentina after Juventus decided he was no longer needed.
“There has been contact between Juventus and Fiorentina, but I don’t know anything more precise than that,” said the defender.

this sucks big time
our defence is not good and we are selling one of our best defenders!!
because of that idiot who we should call Him Sick-co

This guy should be removed from his post asap, otherwise he'll destroy this team :disagree:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
This absoluely sux!! I like Balza - he's good going forward with a sweet left foot. He's the only full back we have I feel suites the role well. I know Chiellini is considered to be a left back but he's not the kind that marauds forward... I'v always felt Chiellini should be what Materrazzi is like fo Italia - left footed centre back. This admin is beginning 2 really get at me. We r coachless and hell short on personell but theres nothin encouraging anywhere in the news..Damn

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Fuckin shit, our board is really retarded I just can't believe it :disagree: WTF they are doing, they also said to Kovac and Tudor the same thing, I know Balza is way better than theese two but the point is we are getting rid of all the defenders and not buying anyone. I really really like Balza a great player, alwaya play with his heart and gives 110% on the pitch for the club is this the way we want to thank him???
Even Inter is not doing this kind of shit :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Putting Balzaretti on transfer line is over the limit now. FUCK YOU SECCO FUCK ALL OF YOU IN CHARGE OF THIS CLUB.

I really got fed up with these assholes, why the fuck put Balza???? ffs how many talented players should we loose every year???

I see no future for any of these Juve players if thats the case. selling one of the best defenders we have.

what is next now?? putting Chiellini also on the line next to Balza? ffs

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dude, the people running this club are idiots, that is obvious for anybody to see. First forcing Deschamps out, then pondering with Lippi despite knowing his son's situation, now throwing out a Juventino in the market while trying to employ Ranieri as manager. These guys are fucking IMBECILES.
we need some good football people up there in the management, I dont even know what the hell are Tardelli especially , Grande Stevens and Boniperti think about the way they are dealing with the club.

Even though Tardelli is an idiot, but hes still a director and has vast football knowledge. Where is he from all of this? Cause i cannot see this but a business Decision, i guess since they thought we have chiellini and could bring in Molinaro with a cheap price.

The coach that comes in will need to have a big personality to deal with those dumbasses. Or lets hope he has, cause if not then god help us.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
am with Secco , Balza can't improve any more ...one match good in defending bad in attacking ...and one day in reverse ...sell him and get one better

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Putting Balzaretti on transfer line is over the limit now. FUCK YOU SECCO FUCK ALL OF YOU IN CHARGE OF THIS CLUB.

I really got fed up with these assholes, why the fuck put Balza???? ffs how many talented players should we loose every year???

I see no future for any of these Juve players if thats the case. selling one of the best defenders we have.

what is next now?? putting Chiellini also on the line next to Balza? ffs
Very right and true!
What I was writing on the treads before....
We have 100% idiot management.
You can never ever properly run a giant club like Juve with former Roland Garros tennis cup manager - Blanc ,or with third rate car industry manager Giggli or a inexperienced prick like Secco.
When you put this combination ends to a disaster.
Their knowledge of football,football transfers and a big club policy is maximum of a two years child ,maybe less.
How can someone ever think to put on a transfer list Balzaretti??????????
That decision must be check up by a psyhiatrist.It is a must.
The guy is fantastic ,and is one of our best players.Without any doubt.
To sell him and to buy, who,some third rate alien.
The boy is a real Juventino and one of the most loyal players.
As I said before ,I can not stand these abovementioned idiots.
They act in football like a elephant in the china store.
Lets kill 'em all.Really.Stupid ,stupid idiots.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Selling Balzaretti would be a huge mistake that only an idiot would make. I would like to know who is behind such thinking, because I cannot believe that only Alessio Secco would be making this decision alone.

If I had to guess, then I point a finger at Marco Tardelli. This man might be on the board but he could not give twoo shits for Juve. He appears on television an seems very uncomfortable when talking about Juve, like the bianconeri need to be ashamed for even existing after last summer.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
ffs!!i'm really startn to gte pissed off with our Board, why on earth would you get rid of Balza?

he has been a superb signing for us (consedering he was unknown and cost nothing). If you watch the highlights how many times do you see him crossing great balls into the box?he has created so many goals for us, is versitile and also would surely willing to sit on the bench if he needed to. this is a foolish move.

what are you gonna do Secco?sell balza and sign roberto carlos!!?!?chimp-chump!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It's exactly like selling zambro last year - lets sell our best players for money! We have the Agnelli's putting money into Juve & new sponsors. We DO NOT need to sell players, especially our best ones. :mad:
The Agnelli family doesn't give a toss about what is happening in the club. They haven't financed the club since 1994, and they're willing to sell the club according to the rumours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)