Balzaretti: “We’re more united than ever” (1 Viewer)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Balzaretti: “We’re more united than ever”

“Winning the “Moretti” gave us great satisfaction, albeit on a small scale. We stuck to the task and showed we can play. We acquitted ourselves well on the pitch and the fruits of our labours with the boss were there for all to see”. Juventus’ success in Friday’s tournament in Naples has galvanised Federico Balzaretti, and the bianconeri full-back is looking forward to
resuming training at the Vinovo sports centre with more enthusiasm than ever: “Our commitment is still the same as it was at the beginning of pre-season, but maybe the group is now even more close-knit and united, and this, as I’ve always said, will be our greatest strength”. Thanks to the latest injection of belief the return of the World Cup heroes has given the camp, the departures of certain members of the squad have certainly not dampened the atmosphere: “Their decision to stay has not only given us strength and hope, but it also shows how this squad comes together when times are hard. The fact that three world champions and a runner-up are staying sends out an important message, especially as they received a number of offers from other clubs; their choice is clearly one that comes from the heart. Ibrahimovic? His merits as a player are beyond doubt, but if he didn’t want to stay he made the right choice in leaving, and from this point of view we have lost nothing as remaining here against his will would probably have limited the chances of more motivated players”. Hopes of a return to Serie A being granted by the Camera di Conciliazione del CONI remain, but the squad awaits the final outcome with peace of mind: “We’re
training without thinking about the situation’s latest developments. If we end up in Serie A, even with a heavy penalty, I’m convinced we can stay up, just as I’m convinced we can achieve promotion in Serie B with a seventeen point deficit, even if that means winning a play-off. Whatever division we’re in the squad is a competitive one. New arrivals? We’re perfect the way we are”.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8405

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
serfaraaz said:
Balzaretti: “We’re more united than ever”

“Winning the “Moretti” gave us great satisfaction, albeit on a small scale. We stuck to the task and showed we can play. We acquitted ourselves well on the pitch and the fruits of our labours with the boss were there for all to see”. Juventus’ success in Friday’s tournament in Naples has galvanised Federico Balzaretti, and the bianconeri full-back is looking forward to
resuming training at the Vinovo sports centre with more enthusiasm than ever: “Our commitment is still the same as it was at the beginning of pre-season, but maybe the group is now even more close-knit and united, and this, as I’ve always said, will be our greatest strength”. Thanks to the latest injection of belief the return of the World Cup heroes has given the camp, the departures of certain members of the squad have certainly not dampened the atmosphere: “Their decision to stay has not only given us strength and hope, but it also shows how this squad comes together when times are hard. The fact that three world champions and a runner-up are staying sends out an important message, especially as they received a number of offers from other clubs; their choice is clearly one that comes from the heart. Ibrahimovic? His merits as a player are beyond doubt, but if he didn’t want to stay he made the right choice in leaving, and from this point of view we have lost nothing as remaining here against his will would probably have limited the chances of more motivated players”. Hopes of a return to Serie A being granted by the Camera di Conciliazione del CONI remain, but the squad awaits the final outcome with peace of mind: “We’re
training without thinking about the situation’s latest developments. If we end up in Serie A, even with a heavy penalty, I’m convinced we can stay up, just as I’m convinced we can achieve promotion in Serie B with a seventeen point deficit, even if that means winning a play-off. Whatever division we’re in the squad is a competitive one. New arrivals? We’re perfect the way we are”.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8405
Very well said, Champ.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Definitely one of the best talkers out there..hopefully he'll become one of the greatest left/right back in the world. He could have learned so much from Zambrotta :(

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
forza balza

forget zambro

balza is better
Right my friend.Even now he is very competitive,we all will see what kind of player is he.
Bravo Balza you rapidly become one of my favourites .
Forza Juve ,sempre.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

god bles balzaretti. :D
The fact that three world champions and a runner-up are staying sends out an important message, especially as they received a number of offers from other clubs
so...this means trez is staying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)