Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (17 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #101
    yeah, over the past several years Fox News reporters have become very diverse, maybe even too diverse.
    What does that have to do with anything? Having a diverse reporter isn't going to make these people more intelligent and civil.

Of course you the only thing you took from my post is Fox. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowing them to "express themselves" through looting and arson is antagonization :lol:
    I hope you are watching these people when reporters try and question them. They will never be taken seriously. :lol:

If you told them they were being mocked on national television they would think "mocked" was another way to say supported.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and @Kyle the thing is the cops are literally doing NOTHING simply standing in a line. That is their strategy. They are allowing basically anything to go until the curfew. And the lady was like "look at how they are standing with their riot gear. They are trying to intimidate us" (standing in a line) :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    @Bjerknes - reports saying those 100 people running from the mall were 15-16 year olds. What the hell are their parents doing? :touched:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    What does that have to do with anything? Having a diverse reporter isn't going to make these people more intelligent and civil.

Of course you the only thing you took from my post is Fox. :tup:
    you didn't get my joke :sad:

P.S. let's not pretend that, before Obama showed that winning the minority vote mattered, FOX employed anything other than blond bimbos and white, middle-aged guys. Now one can actually see color in shades of brown and yellow quite often.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    asshole cops, wearing protection and shit so they wont get hurt by all the projectiles being thrown at them. how dare they
    Clearly. These dashing young ambitious adults claim the police are trying to control their lives through intimidation. Through their in-depth fact analysis and innate ability to reference 20 years of crime statistics in their community coupled with this extraordinary sound judgement in all things related to being an upstanding citizen in their community I gotta say, they have a point. Their well articulated arguments with the reporters only further strengthen their stellar arguments.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    oh and @Kyle the thing is the cops are literally doing NOTHING simply standing in a line. That is their strategy. They are allowing basically anything to go until the curfew. And the lady was like "look at how they are standing with their riot gear. They are trying to intimidate us" (standing in a line) :lol:
    It's either that or there won't be enough hospitals in the entire US to accommodate all the "civil rights fighters" who'd need ICU care. Waiting out the storm, even at the cost of some damage, is the lesser evil, at this point in time.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #111
    uhhh the 15-16 year olds are the parents dude
    ohhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

you didn't get my joke :sad:

P.S. let's not pretend that, before Obama showed that winning the minority vote mattered, FOX employed anything other than blond bimbos and white, middle-aged guys. Now one can actually see color in shades of brown and yellow quite often.
    Does it matter what the color is if they still report the news? :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    What part of Baltimore are you m8s from?
    I lived in a suburb for while, but I spent a lot of drunken overnights at one of my buddies' near Camden Yards on Scott St -- when Camden Yards was just a rail yard and not a baseball park.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Everybody says Berlin consists of Turks but there are only 6%. Thought it's "worse" in America...30% maybe

Yesterday while watching the Mayor's press conference I was wondering how the mayor, the police chief and other important dudes were black. Now I understand, in Baltimore 60% are Blacks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)