Ballon d'Or 2019 (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Messi shouldnt win it, lost 4/5 competitions he entered. Carries barca? Lewa carries Bayern even more and they are a worse team than barca and outscored messi this year in same amount of games. Liverpool won an incredible amount of points (far more than any top team in any league i believe) this year, and won the CL, winner should come from them. Van Dijk or Alisson (won Copa America in addition, conceding as many goals as Messi scored in that tournament, one) should win it

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Messi shouldnt win it, lost 4/5 competitions he entered. Carries barca? Lewa carries Bayern even more and they are a worse team than barca and outscored messi this year in same amount of games. Liverpool won an incredible amount of points (far more than any top team in any league i believe) this year, and won the CL, winner should come from them. Van Dijk or Alisson (won Copa America in addition, conceding as many goals as Messi scored in that tournament, one) should win it
Lewa is a homosexual, a loser and a choker in big games.

Messi is the next best player after CR7

Van Kike is poor man's Chiellini and Chiellini never won it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Winning the CL or not, the best player, the best individual, should win it, Van Dyke and Alison aren't/weren't the best individuals. They played a great year as a team, but don't have the best players in their ranks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lewa is a homosexual, a loser and a choker in big games.

Messi is the next best player after CR7

Van Kike is poor man's Chiellini and Chiellini never won it
Alisson conceded once in CA, 5x in CL (3 in one match) and won 62 league pts in 25 games he played in. If Modric won last year he should now

- - - Updated - - -

Winning the CL or not, the best player, the best individual, should win it, Van Dyke and Alison aren't/weren't the best individuals. They played a great year as a team, but don't have the best players in their ranks.
Then Lewa

May 23, 2013
The only reason Messi shouldn't win this year's award is because Ronaldo unjustly didn't win last year.
:disagree: Ronaldo wasn't the best player in La Liga that year, wasn't the best player at the world cup and didn't register a single goal or assist in the Champions League semis+final vs Bayern+Liverpool. Ronaldo not winning the award was in no way "unjust".

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
:disagree: Ronaldo wasn't the best player in La Liga that year, wasn't the best player at the world cup and didn't register a single goal or assist in the Champions League semis+final vs Bayern+Liverpool. Ronaldo not winning the award was in no way "unjust".

How many did Messi score in the semis and the final this year?

May 23, 2013
I think it's pretty clear that Messi was the best player in both La Liga and the Champions League last season. So for that reason he should win the balon d'or; however, his Copa America was horrid so I can see why people would hold it against him.

My personal shortlist:
Messi
Alisson
VVD

- - - Updated - - -

How many did Messi score in the semis and the final this year?
last season? He scored 2 goals and created plenty of chances vs the CL winners Liverpool in the semis. Giving his team a 3-0 lead in the first leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what kind of cuck shit is this? El Clasico rivals handing one another trophies. Fuck that rivalry, was only fun when Mourinho and Pep were there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)