Ballon d'Or 2010 (8 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The best player in the world is Lionel Messi. I wanted it to be Xavi, but I know deep inside that if we're talking about who's REALLY the best player then it has to be Messi.

I don't care about what Xavi and Iniesta achieved with Spain as a team, Messi is the best footballer in the world.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
and casillas best keeper? :lol: stoopid fifa
:sergio: Fix.

Marta women's player for the 5th time.
:drool:

Marta rocks. She's outrageous in the women's game. That woman has more moves than Iaquinta, Amauri, and Toni combined.

my wife suggested to get her instead of Amauri :lol:
It's not even a joke. I literally think she would be better than Janet for sure.

The best player in the world is Lionel Messi.
It's nice to see they reward individual over team play. :pado:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just another stupid FIFA wankfest. Casillas, Lucio, Puyol as the best left-back, Messi best player of the year... I mean give me a break.

I bet that if Spain didn't win the World Cup, Casillas, Puyol, Iniesta, Villa, et cetera would still be in the top XI. It's just a fucking popularity contest.

And Lucio? :howler:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just another stupid FIFA wankfest. Casillas, Lucio, Puyol as the best left-back, Messi best player of the year... I mean give me a break.

I bet that if Spain didn't win the World Cup, Casillas, Puyol, Iniesta, Villa, et cetera would still be in the top XI. It's just a fucking popularity contest.

And Lucio? :howler:
You know it's ludicrous when a Juve fan thinks it's disgusting that an Inter player in Milito wasn't even in the running for this top XI.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The best player in the world is Lionel Messi. I wanted it to be Xavi, but I know deep inside that if we're talking about who's REALLY the best player then it has to be Messi.

I don't care about what Xavi and Iniesta achieved with Spain as a team, Messi is the best footballer in the world.

I agree.

Milito didn't deserve to be in the top 3, Sneider or Ronaldo yes of course, especially the latter imo, but Milito knows.

Wheres Alen btw? You should stop betting with me man, how many times have i beaten you in a bet by now? :D

Any suggestions for Alens avatar people?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Noted. :p

I have an even better idea, but i don't want to upset him. I'll ask him over a pm, if he agrees, you guys will have the laugh of your lives :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)