Ballack Voted Germany's Sexiest Footballer (1 Viewer)

nina

Welcome to our forum Anastacia :cheesy: I see you are settling in alright :D

Enjoy the stay ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well not to digress but i think the unsexiest squads might just have competed in the finals ie Brazil and Germany

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I still can't believe Oliver Kahn was fourth. I remember thinking durring the WC that it was strage how Oliver Kahn was both the best goalkeeper in the world and the ugliest person in the world at the very same time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
ugly?i think he's just intimidating,that's all.maybe that could be what did it for the women who were looking for a sense of security.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Italy will always win sexiest team by a mile in any football competition, pity they choose not to play sexy. As for Khan he actually better looking than he was once but he is not intimidating just ugly. Speaking of Italy, apart from maybe Tomassi and Iuliano, they all have a chance of sexiest footballer in the tournament sorry just thot of Di biagio

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    And on a heterosexual note, did anyone see all the hot Brazilian girls celebrating their WC victory?
    Now we're talking ....

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    On the cannavaro/nesta issue id like to give my opinion: NESTA looks better than Fabio, specially when tanning his body :flirt: Another sexy player in Italy : Cocu !!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
    On the cannavaro/nesta issue id like to give my opinion: NESTA looks better than Fabio, specially when tanning his body :flirt: Another sexy player in Italy : Cocu !!!
    It seems you and I have a thing or two in common ;)

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)