Ballack to replace nedved in the future? (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
One thing it's for sure, Nedved's successor must be something special to be called "Nedved's successor". I really don't know who could earn that name,but that guy must be our trigger Force,like Nedved is!

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Juventus and Milan have reportedly joined the long queue forming for Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack.

Reports in Germany on Friday claim that the two Italian giants have contacted his agent for the latest on his contract situation.

The German international is only tied to his present club until June 2006, which means he will be available on a free transfer if he doesn’t extend his agreement before then.

Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and Inter have already been associated with the former Bayer Leverkusen ace.

However, his representative has pointed out that they’ve only received one concrete offer to this date.

"Michael is about to make the most important decision of his footballing life," Michael Becker told the Bild newspaper.

"The only real offer has so far come from Bayern themselves. The others have just made contact."

Whispers claim that the Munich outfit have offered their captain a contract up until 2010, worth around £20m in total.
From www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I don't believe that we will sign Ballack. Exactly how are Emerson, Vieira and Ballack supposed to play in one midfield?

----------Zlatan Trezeguet----------

--------------Ballack---------------

----------Vieira Emerson Camoranesi

Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro Miguel

---------------Buffon---------------

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

nedved ballack vieria emerson :cool:

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont think we will sign Ballack unless someone leaves,to help balance the books. Zayaleta/Miccoli could be used in a player + cash deal?I don't follow the Bundesliga atall,how are Bayern upfront?I know they have Roy Makaay,Santa Cruz and Pizarro...

I think Ballack is more of a luxury transfer atm-we need some more defensive depth-which should be Moggi's priority.

But that team looks pretty unbeatable - certainly the strongest Juve team in recent years.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
After Nedveds latest injury it is obvious that we need cover for him and we need it soon, who do you guys recon we could get as a replacement? coz face it hes past it and injury prone

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Quit this Nedved's successor bullshit. Everybody cried because we wouldn't find Zidane's successor and nobody thought Nedved would have been as World Class as he was two seasons ago. I give Ballack the green light. He's a solid player, creative, he's german so he fights hard, and as far as I can remember he's not too injury prone. He envelops all the requirements for a successful Serie A midfielder.

Players like Rosicky, Kaka, and Aimar don't interest Moggi, have never interested Moggi, and never will interest Moggi. Moggi doesn't like flimsy skinny creative midfielders. I personally have an uber fetish with their style of play, but Moggi doesn't like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)