Ballack to replace nedved in the future? (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Ballack is one of my favorite players, but with Emerson and Vieira there is no room for him until he's too old. I really hope he doesn't go to Man Utd or Chelsea, any other club in the world is fine!
Ok, we'll make sure we sign him when he gets too old. Is 45 ok?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
yep.he wont join juve.
i like him as a player.
and i wud hate to see him go to manure.
anyway..
he can go and rot there.
its his mistake.
ferguson has to be the biggest asshole in the world if he thinks that ballack is roy keane's long term replacement.a long term replacement wud be someone in the early-mid 20's.,not someone whos touching his 30's.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
It's rumoured now that Man Utd will pick him up when his contract expires at the end of this season. Anyone else think he'd be well worth picking up for free! I'd happily play a three-man midfield of Emerson Vieira and Ballack, especially with a winger (Camo) tacked on for some width.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
yep.he wont join juve.
i like him as a player.
and i wud hate to see him go to manure.
anyway..
he can go and rot there.
its his mistake.
ferguson has to be the biggest asshole in the world if he thinks that ballack is roy keane's long term replacement.a long term replacement wud be someone in the early-mid 20's.,not someone whos touching his 30's.
alan smith :rofl:

Aug 26, 2003
Ballack would be great Imo but won't happen i think! the case with the age i think is not that important i think we already have an experience squad, and also Nedved wasn't 25 when he joined us!

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
I'm not so sure, think Man U will be his next destination, though he'd be a great acquisition, anyone heard anything about a new atm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)