Ballack to replace nedved in the future? (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
The problem with Ballack is that he can't dribble, and he's not creative as well. He compensates for that by scoring a lot and helping out the defense. Signing Ballack would mean our already static midfield would lose even more creativity.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Why do we need Mancini, we already have Camoranesi?

We don't buy Esposito because we already have Trez, Mutu, DP and Ibrahimovic.

There is a differenmce between having good squad depth and having three quality but overpaid backups for every position.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
incase u dont know esposito can be used as a left or right midfielder, hes hardly a striker, we need mancini because we need cover for zebina and camoranesi unless u feel olivera is adaquade back up??? i dont think so...
Mancini im sure can also play on the left, maybe not his favoured position but it gives us options. And since when is bit of versatility a bad thing? u obviously have overlooked the lack of wide players we have avaliable to us at the moment. Can you name me 3 back ups we have for the flanks? Zambrotta dosent count as he is a left back, fire away mate, now u will see why we need Mancini and why i think we should bid for Esposito

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Del Piero and Mutu are options for midfield, and Olivera hasn't done too badly either so I don't see why he couldn't fill in for Camoranesi once in a while.

Mancini on the bench would be a little too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)