Ballack Set For Juventus Loan Move (1 Viewer)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I wouldn't mind this move but since I can't find it on other sites, I doubt it to be true, Tuttosport isn't your most reliable newspaper.

OP
ormishen

ormishen

Left Wing-back
Feb 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    that might be true, but it says the deal is done, not "rumored" or something of that effect.

We'll see soon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    There must be future fee(at least I hope)
    Probably....but the idea bringing players and specially in January on loan doesn't really sound good IMO... the player wont know his future and this may cost from performance to the dressing room atmosphere.... If we can't afford to buy him then we'll look for another alternative, but bringing players on loan isn't always smart idea.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I think this would be fantastic, he's proven class and we're just the right enviroment for him at this point of his career. He still has a good 2,3 years at least in him and if we can snatch him up after the loan expires, on a cheap, this would be a fab deal and I'm all for it.

Ballack=experienced, hard working, goal scoring, very good passer, an all around midielder.

I don't see why anyone would object to this deal. Credibility of this deal is questionable, though it does seem logical for everyone involved.

Jun 26, 2007
    Good news because we get a very useful and experienced player, bad news because it means less playing chances for some other guys. I really wonder in what role Ranieri would use him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

btw we can't pay his wages
    Surely some percentage of them will be paid by Chelsea, afterwards, when the season is over and all went well he would probably accept a small pay cut. Besides, if we brought a player like Ballack that would surely do good for our merchandising and marketing in general, especially if he refinds his form.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I think this would be fantastic, he's proven class and we're just the right enviroment for him at this point of his career. He still has a good 2,3 years at least in him and if we can snatch him up after the loan expires, on a cheap, this would be a fab deal and I'm all for it.

Ballack=experienced, hard working, goal scoring, very good passer, an all around midielder.

I don't see why anyone would object to this deal. Credibility of this deal is questionable, though it does seem logical for everyone involved.
    :agree:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Probably....but the idea bringing players and specially in January on loan doesn't really sound good IMO... the player wont know his future and this may cost from performance to the dressing room atmosphere.... If we can't afford to buy him then we'll look for another alternative, but bringing players on loan isn't always smart idea.
    On the otherhand if Ballack doesn't work out Juve won't have spent 20M for no reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)