Ballack denies Juve talk (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Michael Ballack has moved to deny reports in Germany that he is on the verge of joining Juventus.

The Germany captain is out of contract in the summer and is expected to leave after failing to meet Bayern Munich’s deadline to respond to their offer of a contract extension last month.

The 29-year-old has since been mulling over his next move for several weeks with Real Madrid, Juventus and Inter all interested in signing the powerful midfielder.

Although Real have been favourites to capture the German for some time and have tabled a lucrative four-year offer that would earn the player £3.5m a season, it is thought that Ballack – who turned down a move to the Spanish giants in 2001 - is concerned about the trophy-winning potential of the Galacticos.

Reports in Germany yesterday suggested that Juventus were in pole position to sign last season’s German Footballer of the Year. However, Ballack – who is currently in Dubai on a winter break with his current side – has denied any such speculation.

“There have been no new developments,” he said. “Otherwise I would have made an official announcement.”

His agent, Michael Becker, added that his client’s protracted decision-making was due to the importance of the deal.

“No deal has been done with Juventus,” he confirmed. “We are going to take things easy because the next contract will be the most important one of Ballack’s life.”<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
i think he is a very good player....and even so we got emerson and viera if we can get him at cheap i think no one would mind he is got great abilities he could be a very useful player in our squad but it doesnt look we going to have but who knows what mogi is installing for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)