Balkan Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hhaha, nice try Fred but I'm not naive as Vlatko, also I don't have too much time to spend here so I came when you already revealed you "secret" :D

A vama ostalima vidi te ovo: :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Why did you change your name from Goggo, Oggy is such an ugly nick with all due respect :p
I don't know exactly, but many here didn't understand my nick, so I decided to change it (and it goes great with cocroachs :D). I like both but nowdays I'm using Oggy more, and many friends and mostly family members are calling me Oggy (Ogi).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was just about to quote you and laugh at your google translated Serb, but now I can't. :(

If you actually wrote that, then props to you if you managed to pick up some lingo while on vacation there.
You're such a sucker, like Ze was :D Fred pulled the same with googled Swedish, said he lived there, the BS-meter was off the charts in my radar :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ulazi Zemunac u crkvu i obraca se svesteniku:

Jeli cale, kolko' su ti ovi plusici?!
Sine nije to plusic, to je krst, simbol hriscanstva...
Ma opusteno matori, a kolko' su ovi sa gimnasticarem... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ulazi Zemunac u crkvu i obraca se svesteniku:

Jeli cale, kolko' su ti ovi plusici?!
Sine nije to plusic, to je krst, simbol hriscanstva...
Ma opusteno matori, a kolko' su ovi sa gimnasticarem... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Koja je sad ovo fora? Cim pocne vic tako, odmah mi nesto cudno. Pa gdje je Mujo jebo ga vrag? :D

Al dobar. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)