Balkan Juve thread (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mujo dođe doma, ulazi u spavaću sobu kod Fate i nosi ovcu ispod ruke. Prilazi krevetu sa ovcom pod rukom i kaže "Vidiš li ti šta ja moram jebat kad tebe boli glava".

Fata veli "Pa Mujo nemoj tako, pa šta sad to znači..."

Kaže mujo "Ti Fato šuti, tebi se ne obraćam"

:rofl: :rofl:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think maybe me and Asif can do something about it.

Orgy? I have to make a plan for this.
That's a good idea! But we have to start looking for them early, because they're not easy to find. It's a big step for a normal person to become an orgy person. It changes everything. You have to dress different. You have to act different. You have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and a new bedspread and new curtains. You have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. You have to get new friends. You have to get orgy friends.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mujo dođe doma, ulazi u spavaću sobu kod Fate i nosi ovcu ispod ruke. Prilazi krevetu sa ovcom pod rukom i kaže "Vidiš li ti šta ja moram jebat kad tebe boli glava".

:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perhaps I should post the translation (funny every time I read it :D):

Mujo comes home and walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. His wife Fata is in bed. He says "Do you see what do I have to fuck when you have a headache"

Fata says "Mujo, I dont know what to say, what do you mean..."

Mujo says "You keep quiet, I wasnt talking to you" :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The joke is pretty good but gains a whole new dimension in our language, especially when someone knows how to tell it. In my opinion, a joke is only as good as the guy who says it...I know this one guy who could read you the morning news and it'd still be funny. I emailed him the joke already. :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I ratified that :D And yeah you are completely right Vlatko, regarding how a joke is told.

Feel free to share vulgar gems like this :D

P.S Wahdan you speak balkan? (I made a habit to say balkan nowadays to tease balkan friends who refuse to acknowdlege they more or less talk the same fucking language :D)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Those are the ones I exclude hehe, and I dont even consider Greeks balkan, atleast to how I see as Balkans (more then just geography, hehe), albanians is another matter because telling them they would something in common with albanians is no joking matter ;) Learned over decade ago only thing that can unite them from bickering is what they think of albanians :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)