Balkan Juve thread (5 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Beusan je teska seljacina, tip ne zna jednu smislenu recenicu sastaviti. Dodje na nacionalnu tv i lupeta kao zadnji neandertalac.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
One person dead after being stabbed over 20 times, and dozen of Albanian, Bosnian and Gorani bakeries being attacked and burned in Serbia in aftermath of the game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:boh: I fail to see the connection with the match. Just because it happened after doesn't mean it's connected with it. Because there were many car accidents as well since that.

I didn't even hear about it tbh, my dad just told me he was Macedonian.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:boh: I fail to see the connection with the match. Just because it happened after doesn't mean it's connected with it. Because there were many car accidents as well since that.

I didn't even hear about it tbh, my dad just told me he was Macedonian.
:boh:

But as for the other cases, it would be foolish to compare them with car accidents, you are smarter than that.

Just saw that a mosque in Subotica was attacked with a molotov.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:boh:

But as for the other cases, it would be foolish to compare them with car accidents, you are smarter than that.

Just saw that a mosque in Subotica was attacked with a molotov.
What do you expect? It's an ass backward part of the world. Like churches wouldnt be burning on Kosovo had the opposite happened.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The difference is that if something like this happens in Kosovo you or Russia would call an UN security council emergency meeting.

I admit your propaganda is second to none.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yet nothing happens and churches keep burning.
We are in 2014, the things you are mentioning were 10 years ago in 2004.

While we are at it should we go a little back to 1998-99 and talk about thousands of civilians killed, let alone burned houses and mosques.

FFS you killed your own people just to blame Albanians. (Panda Bar incident)

For every bad thing Albanians did, Serbs did it 100x worse.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I never said we're angels. But of course we were provoked many times, that much is obvious, if not a fact.

Serbs were killed too, by everyone, yet those parts are totally ignored. Bombed too, that alone killed around 3000 civilians.

You just mention us burning a mosque but ignore how you burned like 100 churches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)