Baldini or Sartori? (1 Viewer)

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
Hi,

Who do you prefer to replace Moggi as the transfer chief:
1. former Roma's Franco Baldini, or
2. Chievo’s Giovanni Sartori?

For me, I would prefer Giovanni Sartori. I hate Baldini becuase I remember that he used to attack Juve.

Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
sorry.i thought he was talking about the general manager's position.
there isnt a formal designation called 'transfer chief' is there?its just a duty that moggi performs.so id take platini as the GM.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't know Sartori but from these 2 I would surely choose him over Baldini.FGS we won't bring the half Roma people in Juve.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Roma > Juve said:
lol ... yet again, you guys know nothing ... in the court ... there are 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) pages of this phone tapping thing ...
Then why hasn't anyone come out with solid evidence? And if I'm not mistaken, since the phone taps were used during the doping trial, they can not be used in another trial about another accusation.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
don't know much about sartori, but hell we don't want romafaq-baldini.
no lets get Pantaleo Corvino from fiorentina(former lecce), he's great.
good at finding young italian talents and good at finding the right players for the positions where they needed them.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Its really dumb to ignore Baldini, just because he's employed by AS Roma. Just look at all the promising youth players that arise from their camp....case closed.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Roma > Juve said:
lol ... yet again, you guys know nothing ... in the court ... there are 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) pages of this phone tapping thing ...
this post was warned? :wth:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ramin said:

Its really dumb to ignore Baldini, just because he's employed by AS Roma. Just look at all the promising youth players that arise from their camp....case closed.
Thats a god point Moggi always loaned out our youth talent, if Baldini was to come hopefully he would encourage the manager to gradually bring through the youth.

However, IMO it is hard to trust a man who has attacked Juve so much in the past

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)