Balázs Dzsudzsák - AM L - PSV (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
hmm he is not that good in my opinion i have seen him often with psv. i will ask my nephew about him he is a die hard psv fan maybe he sees something special in him that i couldn't find. Okay he has made some fantastic goals but i don't think he is good enough for a top team.

Jul 13, 2010
14 goals and 16 assists... wow. I'm pretty sure the eredivisie is one of the weakest defending leagues, as the goal bonnaza is the way they play. Anyway, I didn't saw any roumors about him and juve...

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
14 goals and 16 assists... wow. I'm pretty sure the eredivisie is one of the weakest defending leagues, as the goal bonnaza is the way they play. Anyway, I didn't saw any roumors about him and juve...
hmm i don;t know i saw juventus defending skills last year and they would concede as much goals in the dutch league :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
hmm i don;t know i saw juventus defending skills last year and they would concede as much goals in the dutch league :lol:
Those goals were scored by Serie A clubs, not dutch league teams. Plus we did play Ajax last season, didn't we. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)