Baggio joins Real Madrid centenary celebrations (3 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I heard that Kahn went away cause they made him wait an hower 4 a press conference cause Ronaldo was late. So he pissed off and he took a plane back...

About Collina he missed cause spanich referees complained cause they didn't find fear that this important event 4 Spain was given to an Italian.

About Nesta and Del Piero looked like they were not healty... but maybe spanichs pissed cause there were too many italians... who knows....

P.S.: anycase in the FIFA lists they never spoke about Del Piero... but in the Juve one yes yes... strange!

http://www.fifa.com/events/playergala/MR_A/48640_E.html

I's also strange about Nesta cause I'm sure a player want to go to a celebration like that, so if it was Milan, who didn't want him to get tired why did they allow Maldini and Rivaldo to go and not Nesta?

violette

Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Thanks Violette!!!...
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Thank you for that :cool:
U r welcome.:cool:

btw. according to ANSA's report:
Juve said DP's absence is due to stomachache or something like that.
:rolleyes: Oh-oh~~!:D

Poor DP......,
Just like a schoolboy want to run away from school.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
I heard that Kahn went away cause they made him wait an hower 4 a press conference cause Ronaldo was late. So he pissed off and he took a plane back...
Yeah, I also heard that. While watching the match, the commentators were saying that Ronaldo was late and Khan had to wait an hour and that when the press conference started all the questions were mostly for Ronaldo and not him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)