Baggio joins Real Madrid centenary celebrations (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
did del piero play?

what was the linup and who played?

and btw Cha Du Ri crap played? :eek: what a crap like him was doing there.

somebody here asked earlier who is he. he is the son of a very famous former korean player (very very famous, and i think that is the reason he was there)) and now he owned by Bayer Leverkusen. they loaned him to a small club (can't remember to who, maybe Nurnberg). he is kinda shit and he was just on the bench of south Korea in the World Cup.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
did del piero play?

what was the linup and who played?

and btw Cha Du Ri crap played? :eek: what a crap like him was doing there.

somebody here asked earlier who is he. he is the son of a very famous former korean player (very very famous, and i think that is the reason he was there)) and now he owned by Bayer Leverkusen. they loaned him to a small club (can't remember to who, maybe Nurnberg). he is kinda shit and he was just on the bench of south Korea in the World Cup.
He was there because they wanted a world all-star team, not just a european one.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

He was there because they wanted a world all-star team, not just a european one.
:LOL: i'm sure there are better players than him in Asia. maybe if they want defenders they can get Toda (the one with the mask)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I haven't see it, I will today in Eurosport...
Italy press sayd that Real fans screamed "Raul, Raul" while Ronaldo was reciving the FIFA WORLD PLAYER :D is it true?

About Baggio they sayd that he played the first 32 minutes as a capitain of the "fifa all stars", he did nice things, including the assist 4 the first goal (Klose) and he went out clapped and cheared, even if real fans had not nice memories from him (the only time he met them before was in 1999 CL and he scored them 2 goals).

They also said that Maldini did a good save on Ronaldo and about the strangers that Kaka and D'Alessandro impressed.

It is funny to see that in the first half 11 players, of course in the best, but who never see eachother before went 3-0 with Real Madrid :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)