Baggio benched! (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hey all,
Its really kewl to know Ive completed 500 posts on the forum. And am now on the Juventuz bench! Although i feel ive seemingly been around forever, i dont post as much as most of you. Neway, i do have a few dedications up here, which is why ive decided to put up this thread.

Juventus: : The reason im here. The reason Im an insomniac. The reason I love. The reason behind my football season. I love you Juve. Forever.

Sunshine: I dont know too many off you, but shinee is some1 i have gotten to know in my time here. She joined way after me, but posted like a woman possessed and forced me to do the same! neway id just like to say its been great fun . And discussing stuff with u is fantastic, simply becoz you say it the way it is. Keep it goin girl!

Lac: Orright dude, you may have added me as an afterthot on ur dedication list, but hey....check it out....ur on here! Neway, thsi fella is great to know, lives the hardlife....but parties a lot harder. And do i have to say....u are one funny child.

Alex: No martin, this aint the suckup, president must be included in dedication post. I still remember our interactions over emails when i wantd the columnist job on this site. Dont know u, but from what ive seen i mussay u do a good job handling stuff around here. One suggestion tho is, if u can, and if its possible give this site a facelift.

Majed: Hit the ground running with this fella. Many arguments later we talk a lil bit more. And Mij i got one word for ya : Kappa! :D

Lilliana: The devil in disguise?! As much as she'd like to claim it...our interactions have made me believe shes too sweet for that role. What say Lili!;)

Id also like to give a shoutout to Vinman. It was nice keeping in tuch with you Vinnie. Hope your doing good!

Well, id just like to round off by saying, its nice being here, and reading all your posts. I think the best part about this place is the diversity of cultures which always gives us something to learn.

Keep the good work going. Forza Juve. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hey....!!!!!

:star: so,you reached your 500..! ;)

good for you.....
but i guess that if in your posts the pms were counting....then you'd have maaaaaaany more...

thanx for your sweet words even though i think i am not devil anymore....

^
l
l
l
l
l someone.......turned me into a sweet girl..... :heart: :kiss:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
congrats dude :cool:

and stop going around here calling yourself DJ..thats my name :fero:

;) jk

congrats, here's to another 5000 posts

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Alex: No martin, this aint the suckup, president must be included in dedication post. I still remember our interactions over emails when i wantd the columnist job on this site.
I've been waiting forever for someone to say this! :D

One suggestion tho is, if u can, and if its possible give this site a facelift.
Kinda on my list but depending on time limitations it may or may not happen. Most realistic timeframe is somewhere around Feb-March.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
dammit next time dont have such misleading titles. cheers baggio.

and yeah maybe if you post more then you'll be on my next list haha.

cant believe you hold it against me!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hey all,
Its really kewl to know Ive completed 500 posts on the forum. And am now on the Juventuz bench! Although i feel ive seemingly been around forever, i dont post as much as most of you. Neway, i do have a few dedications up here, which is why ive decided to put up this thread.

Juventus: : The reason im here. The reason Im an insomniac. The reason I love. The reason behind my football season. I love you Juve. Forever.

Sunshine: I dont know too many off you, but shinee is some1 i have gotten to know in my time here. She joined way after me, but posted like a woman possessed and forced me to do the same! neway id just like to say its been great fun . And discussing stuff with u is fantastic, simply becoz you say it the way it is. Keep it goin girl!
Baggio: Sunshine... go to Baggio benched thred in the hangout.

Sunshine: Baggio benched? oh.... ok....

(on the way here...." eh..... whats wrong with Mr ponytail? Oh dear...hope nothing to bad happend....... )

(reaches here.... " :wallbang: :lazy: " )

ok ok.... j/k :p

Congratulations ... and celebrations..... :party: :D

mmmmmm..... 1st person on the list...... can't be dissapointed with that :D

I've no dedication to make myself , but i thank you alot. You're the 1 person that's given me lots of encougraement and surport to post things. And the 1 that's always tells me that i do make sense. Thanks :)

Couldn't have 'posted like a woman posessed' without ya :D

bottom line..... big congrats and same thing...... you ought to post more!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

congrats dude

and stop going around here calling yourself DJ..thats my name
he diddn't..... i think it was me who started calling him Dj ;) :D

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    dammit next time dont have such misleading titles. cheers baggio.

and yeah maybe if you post more then you'll be on my next list haha.

cant believe you hold it against me!!
    Hahah, only excercising my right to creativity.....
    And chill i DO NOT hold nething against u.....except...u are 1 funny mofo!
    cheers!

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
    what??!!!! two dj????!!!!!thatz tooooo shit!!!!! is this forum gonin to be madhouse;)
    Hahaha it sure is. But hey im the dj who balances out the equation...... :LOL:
    J\K CSD!!!!!!!:D

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Kinda on my list but depending on time limitations it may or may not happen. Most realistic timeframe is somewhere around Feb-March.
    That would be nice. There are some interestng site models on the net that you could look at before you go ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)