Bad news >> good news (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I'm afraid I have some bad news about one of our forumers. vitoria got into a traffic accident last Wednesday. A drunk driver smashed into several cars and injured a number of people. She was in one of them and was taken to hospital. As of today she has been in a state of coma for about 5 days. Her condition is stable, which unfortunately means that the doctors don't know when she might regain consciousness.

So far they have not determined any permanent damage but there is no way to say when things will change and to what effect. I was asked to post a notice about it so that those of you who know her will not be left clueless as to why she disappeared from the forum.
Really? Oh man... :frown:

I hope you've recovered by now Vit, I was just reading the old threads when I found this one... scared the shit out of me...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:dazed:

wow, Vit that was for real!!!!
Its good to see that u recovered very well!!! :frown:

5 days in coma... IM very glad that u make it back :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I'm afraid I have some bad news about one of our forumers. vitoria got into a traffic accident last Wednesday. A drunk driver smashed into several cars and injured a number of people. She was in one of them and was taken to hospital. As of today she has been in a state of coma for about 5 days. Her condition is stable, which unfortunately means that the doctors don't know when she might regain consciousness.

So far they have not determined any permanent damage but there is no way to say when things will change and to what effect. I was asked to post a notice about it so that those of you who know her will not be left clueless as to why she disappeared from the forum.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i can't believe it!!!
i am tooooo sad for 2 ppl so....
for my poor gigi and for this amaizing person,vit....
they both had an accident and it wasn't their fault.....neither of them deserved it....

god to be with them....to heal them completelly...in body and soul.....:down:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i can't believe it!!!
i am tooooo sad for 2 ppl so....
for my poor gigi and for this amaizing person,vit....
they both had an accident and it wasn't their fault.....neither of them deserved it....

god to be with them....to heal them completelly...in body and soul.....:down:

what happened to gigi????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when????????!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey Z.

Next time you dig up a thread from the proverbial grave, you should include a disclaimer stating how old the damn thing is.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
:D

Sorry Serge, this is 1 and half years old ;)

No, you dumbass. I realize that its a year-and-a-half old, but you've got some people opening this for the first time thinking that the poor girl just got into this accident.

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Me too... I was so relieved when i read the dates :stress:

My friend died in a crash with a drunk driver, who sped away and then came back to the police after he was sobered up.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

what happened to gigi????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when????????!!!

an IDIOT,sampdoria fan,threw a (i think a mettalic thing) on him and opened a wound on his head....
imagine he even fell on ground feeling very strong pain!!!!

:down::down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
fli:even if he was.....i am actually very sorry for him-contrary to some ppl who are making fan of him.....
<-----------

CSD-vit is ok now.....???
omg!!!!!!!!!
i am soooooo happy!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)