Bad news >> good news (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm afraid I have some bad news about one of our forumers. vitoria got into a traffic accident last Wednesday. A drunk driver smashed into several cars and injured a number of people. She was in one of them and was taken to hospital. As of today she has been in a state of coma for about 5 days. Her condition is stable, which unfortunately means that the doctors don't know when she might regain consciousness.

So far they have not determined any permanent damage but there is no way to say when things will change and to what effect. I was asked to post a notice about it so that those of you who know her will not be left clueless as to why she disappeared from the forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:down: I have just typed three sentences and deleted them ... this should explain my state of mind. It is a sad occurence. But I have to remain hopeful that she will be joining us soon. Fight Vitoria, I know you can do it.

Ps/ Thanks for the info Martin. Is there anyway we as the Juventuz team can send cards/flowers to her?

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
:down:
i hate accident ,nothing is worsten than accident.this lorry drivers,,shit.

i hope her health getting better and going back throught the show.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Paul's last words to me before he went offline was: "this lady will be back, believe me." I wish I could take some comfort from that :down: :frown:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
My best wishes to her....i dont know her either, but that doesn't matter....and i'm sure she did not deserve to be in this situation, but thats fate....All we can do is wish her well.

Get well sooon Vitoria.

My Adviese: DONT DRINK AND DRIVE....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
god please please help her get well and wake up to us again.....let her love for juve get her out of this state!

vitoria hang in there.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I had the feeling something was wrong when everytime i went to the movie section, there was no post on her, but i got to find out when somebody posted they didn't know her well but wished her well in the Dp forum so i had to come on here to find out what happened

I do wish her very well and hope she recovers fully

Lots of love , kisses, hugs and care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)