Back To The Future? 2009 (1 Viewer)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think 2008 was a good year for Alessio Secco as well .. made up for his miserable 2007 siginings ..

In 2008:

Buying: Sissoko, Amauri, Mellberg, Manninger and Albin Ekdal ( + Poulsen did not get his chance yet .. we'll see if he's a good signing or not in 2009)

bringing back: Giovinco, Marchisio and De Cegile

Getting rid of: Palladino, Nocerino and Almiron

Loaning out: Cristco and Lanzafame

One mistake IMO: bringing in Knezevic in Loan

Buy on AliExpress.com

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I think 2008 was a good year for Alessio Secco as well .. made up for his miserable 2007 siginings ..

In 2008:

Buying: Sissoko, Amauri, Mellberg, Manninger and Albin Ekdal ( + Poulsen did not get his chance yet .. we'll see if he's a good signing or not in 2009)

bringing back: Giovinco, Marchisio and De Cegile

Getting rid of: Palladino, Nocerino and Almiron

Loaning out: Cristco and Lanzafame

One mistake IMO: bringing in Knezevic in Loan
Ya, Blanc and Secoo did better from 2007.

1. Poulsen still has to show his worth... but still I think we had better options in summer!
2. I don't think we should get rid of Palladino and I think he is on loan at Genoa!
3. Knezevic was a BIG mistake, we should have bought some young guy like Marchisio or De Ceglie for defense. (Maybe keeping Stendardo was a better decision)

I agree with rest of them...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ya, Blanc and Secoo did better from 2007.

1. Poulsen still has to show his worth... but still I think we had better options in summer!
2. I don't think we should get rid of Palladino and I think he is on loan at Genoa!
3. Knezevic was a BIG mistake, we should have bought some young guy like Marchisio or De Ceglie for defense. (Maybe keeping Stendardo was a better decision)

I agree with rest of them...
Palladino is on a co-ownership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)