Back To Serie A!!! (1 Viewer)

Edgardo

May 10, 2007
FOOORZAAA JUVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO CELEBRATE THIS WIN WITH

ALL JUVE FANS FROM THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAA!!!! FORZA!!!! I LOVE

JUVE!!!!!!!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

rossdale

Jul 28, 2006
I don't write so frequently here, but I can't miss such an occasion to thank all the juventini abroad that, despite the incredible amount of s**t thrown on us in the last 12 months, kept stick to the name, the jersey and the passion for our beloved Juve.
I can assure you that in this moment it's not easy to be a Juventus fan here in Italy, one supporter wearing a bianconera jersey is often observed as if he was a criminal or an idiot, or both.
But I thank Juve also for this, because supporting Juve I learnt what means to be victim of prejudice and slurrings, and so I learnt the importance of supporting all those who are discriminated for no real reasons.
I am Juventino, I could be a Jew, or a Gay, an Afro-american, a Native american, whoever is discriminated for his/her creed, race or sexual choices.
If supporting Juve means to be considered "different", I am proud to be different and I express my solidarity to all those that, for various reasons, are blamed by "normal" people.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Great to be back. the last year was a nightmare (calciopoli, pessotto, alessio and ricardo...).
:agree: Pessotto remembered Romeo, Alessio and Ricky. I got this on Juventus.com (I've probably missed something in the translation, but here goes)
Pessotto: “For Romeo, Ale and Ricky”
"Whilst celebrating, we remember those, who are not here to celebrate, but who are still in all our hearts." These are the thoughts expressed by Gianluca Pessotto on the Juventus channel. "At this moment, we remember Francisco Romeo and the two lads, Alessio Ferramosca and Riccardo Neri. This year we've had to overcome such bad times. It has not been easy, but as a team,we have pulled together. We have the basis to prepare ourselves for next year."
Pesso :touched:

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Congrats to all.
hopefully we could keep all the good players and make some nice transfers for the next season, because as Buffon said "in Serie A without being able to compete is worse than being in Serie B".
so maybe it's time for Secco and the guys to show us how good they are.
Good luck to all in these 100 days because we need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)