Back..:P (1 Viewer)

treze

Jan 4, 2003
Yeah, i am really sorry.. almost forgot about this forum...:) but now i'm back. Quite new but still kickin' the biggest Estonian Juve fan.

btw yesterday i was wondering around the city and i stoped in a sportshop citysport, and why i am so happy is that there were lots of new juve stuff. And when i finished shopping my bank creditcard was half a smaller then the day before. New polo, new shirt, shorts and some t-shirts also..:) Lucky me..

But a small questin also.. in March i will visit turin... how's life there? How much is the ticket for one Serie A game? And fanshops...? Are they cheaper than buyin' stuff somewhere in the internet.. like ebay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by treze ] ++
Yeah, i am really sorry.. almost forgot about this forum...:) but now i'm back. Quite new but still kickin' the biggest Estonian Juve fan.

btw yesterday i was wondering around the city and i stoped in a sportshop citysport, and why i am so happy is that there were lots of new juve stuff. And when i finished shopping my bank creditcard was half a smaller then the day before. New polo, new shirt, shorts and some t-shirts also..:) Lucky me..

But a small questin also.. in March i will visit turin... how's life there? How much is the ticket for one Serie A game? And fanshops...? Are they cheaper than buyin' stuff somewhere in the internet.. like ebay.
I saw on the Juve site that one ticket is about 30 to 40 dollars.It depends where you sit

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's probably in the range of €20/30-70/80. In Rome I went to two matches, one was €45 (good seats centrally) and the other €25 (way up in the stands behind the goal).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)