Back from vacation (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Hi all. Nekton is back again, fully rested after a lovely vacation spell in my summerhouse in the north of Sweden. I see that there has been some changes, hopefully someone will fill me in how they'll change my time here ;). If someone knew how many posts I had please tell me :D

It's good to be back :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks for the welcome :)

DJ Juve: Yea I was a mod but after juventuz changed host all the info was lost so I had to start over again. Hopefully Martin will restore my status :angel:

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
    Welcome back. It's great to see you here again.

To restore your post count, go to the post count restoration thread, there's a link to it from the main page.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Welcome back. Nice to have the king of all media back. Can't wait for you to start posting all those amazing highlites again.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    What a welcome party for the producer, I've never seen anything like this! Good going, Magnus, whatever it is you do, keep doing it!! :D;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    What a welcome party for the producer, I've never seen anything like this! Good going, Magnus, whatever it is you do, keep doing it!! :D;)
    Speaking of which, producer isn't in the forum rank documentation. So do you care to share what a producer is Martin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)