Back from Hong Kong! (1 Viewer)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    snoop said:
    most of the asians I ve seen from here or tv are skinny!
    especially Japanese people!

del pietro said:
    Na I'm Australian with Italian background living in singapore as an expat. you know the show football crazy?
    Football Crazy is a fun yet overrated show, I can't believe the host don't even know who is Mark Bresicano

G3n3 said:
    hey...i'm singaporean too..
    Welcome to the forums fellow Singaporean :)

I will fetch my brother from the airport, photos will be ready tomorrow

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    ZhiXin said:
    I did work out, and I swim a lot. I'm 1.72m tall and 47 kg.........I feel like I have the ideal stats for a female
    omg..i feel fat..LOL

im 1.73m and im 70 kg..too fat for an asian chinese eh? =p

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    del pietro said:
    Na I'm Australian with Italian background living in singapore as an expat. you know the show football crazy?
    woah..interesting..haha..sometimes..not so frequent now..it's kinda funny sometimes.. :D

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    sH][x][aN said:
    omg..i feel fat..LOL

im 1.73m and im 70 kg..too fat for an asian chinese eh? =p
    Not really, train more and build up ur muscles to prepare urself for the army. Cassano weighs 81 kg with a height of 1.75 m at 1 time. As long as u train, girls will come to u

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Man the photos r still not ready, I need to take a rest before uploading them.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    huayouweige said:
    maybe you dont konw some years ago it is dificult to visit Hong Kong from China mainland,but now it is much easier,so many chinese have chance to visit Hong Kong.
    Of course, I just went there, and I'm shocked at how much mainland chinese r there.

Feb 28, 2006
    it is said that the electronics like mobil phone,notebook computer .........are much cheaper than mainland,so more and more mainland chinese go to Hong Kong,buying electronics as well as visiting.
    they call Hong Kong the paradise of buyer. hehe!

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    huayouweige said:
    it is said that the electronics like mobil phone,notebook computer .........are much cheaper than mainland,so more and more mainland chinese go to Hong Kong,buying electronics as well as visiting.
    they call Hong Kong the paradise of buyer. hehe!
    HK certainly lives up to its name of a shopping paradise :D

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    oh no all the pictures r too heavy to be uploaded, so if anybody wants it, u can PM me, even though I know u wouldn't :D

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    axlrose85 said:
    ive heard hong kong has some pretty hot babes!
    To be precise, I managed to get a namecard of a cute salesgirl there since I was there to find a program called Guitar Pro, even though I didn't get her number. (I don't see the purpose)

I observed how the locals dress, especially girls, and my, I'm in for a treat. These girls really know how to doll up themselves, and they happen to let me have an inspiration on my visuals too.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Torkel said:
    Actually, you should have your proteins within 30 minutes after your work out(if you have been weightlifting). That's important.

It doesn't hurt if you have some before also though.
    Oh really? :embarasse

I was always under the impression that protein shakes before exercise helped muscle recovery during the workout itself and worked better than taking them afterwards. Thanks for the tip though. :smile:

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
    axlrose85 said:
    ive heard hong kong has some pretty hot babes!
    Not quite sure about that, I am HKer(honger, whatevver) and personally I don't like the personality of HK girls(majority of them anyhow).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)