Back from Hong Kong! (3 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Take protein shakes if you're regularly working out, I guess. And even if you do eat lots you prolly won't gain all that much if you don't make carbs a mainstay of your diet.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Desmond said:
    Take protein shakes if you're regularly working out, I guess. And even if you do eat lots you prolly won't gain all that much if you don't make carbs a mainstay of your diet.
    ah this is a good method, I will definitely try it out.

When do I take them may I ask?

Actually I don't mind being thin, but not too thin though. How do I impress/protect girls with this statue?

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
    sH][x][aN said:
    del pietro, u stay in spore before?

yeh buddy, actually im living here now, i have been for 8 yrs almost. I should prob change my 'location' to singapore.

ZhiXin, u need to eat a lot of pasta, olive oil, chocolate.. that kind of thing.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    del pietro said:
    yeh buddy, actually im living here now, i have been for 8 yrs almost. I should prob change my 'location' to singapore.

ZhiXin, u need to eat a lot of pasta, olive oil, chocolate.. that kind of thing.
    So ur born in Australia or Singapore, or a Singaporean that has migrated to Australia?

wow and I see another guitarist here, nice to see u :D

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    Desmond said:
    Oh, the protein shakes? Before the workout. After you're done pumping iron just take water. :smile:
    hmm..i don't like to depend on supplements..it's kinda unnatural..haha..i've seen the effects..

for protein, i will have a litre pack of soya milk after my workout..repairs all the damaged muscles..:)

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    del pietro said:

Thats cool! so r u a chinese or an Australian? A Permenant Resident?

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    ZhiXin said:
    I'm already in it after my previous visual band splitted up.
    About jamming, it may take time for my new bandmates to pick up skills. We r just like an underground band, becos we don't plan to go mainstream. The band name is called "Legacy", the sound is very much like Luna Sea.
    cool stuff..my fren is into jamming too..that's why i asked..so u jam near tampiness area?

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    sH][x][aN said:
    cool stuff..my fren is into jamming too..that's why i asked..so u jam near tampiness area?
    Nope, but I jam at home and am writing some lyrics.
    My music direction is proned to Luna Sea and B'z

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    I already have the inspiration of writing a song called "Wish"
    I will try and post the lyrics in here too see how good it is.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Il Re said:
    wow thats light, i'm 1.75m tall and 74kg, u shud eats lots of protein and work out
    I did work out, and I swim a lot. I'm 1.72m tall and 47 kg.........I feel like I have the ideal stats for a female

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Desmond said:
    Oh, the protein shakes? Before the workout. After you're done pumping iron just take water. :smile:
    Actually, you should have your proteins within 30 minutes after your work out(if you have been weightlifting). That's important.

It doesn't hurt if you have some before also though.

I'm surprised you don't know any skinny asians Burke, in my experience they usually are due to their very healthy eating habits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)