B or A (152 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
big.

hepatitis b or c?
i dont wish them on my self or on any other person as theyr very seriuos diseases.

hepatitis b, as it is the least severe one compared to C. not to mention that a person can get thru B despite not always but at least its noit as harsh as hepatits C. if a person does carry hepatitis C he can transfer the virus to his/her partner thru sexual contact.

p.s: enough with the choices between diseases bec its really depressing.

serving in the air force or marines??

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
i dont wish them on my self or on any other person as theyr very seriuos diseases.

hepatitis b, as it is the least severe one compared to C. not to mention that a person can get thru B despite not always but at least its noit as harsh as hepatits C. if a person does carry hepatitis C he can transfer the virus to his/her partner thru sexual contact.

p.s: enough with the choices between diseases bec its really depressing.

serving in the air force or marines??
Word.

Air Force baby! :D

Boeing or Airbus?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
BMW is way cooler than Mercedes. Mercedes is a car for men in middle age crysis.
Yeah a man in his late 50's looks so cool in a beamer.:rolleyes:

its true bmw's are meant for younger people but they dont come close to mercs when u r talking class, comfort, preformance, and luxoury. its def merc for me.
I went to the kyalami race track & I registered for the mercedes advanced driving course.Its an adrenaline rush of note,traction controll is taken off & you can hook the car of heavy bends.I had the luxury of going top end on the mercedes s65,450 kw of pure brute strength.:drool:

I broke the mercedes c55,e55,sl 65 & s65.:weee:

sorry by mate but BMW is the shizzle, sure emrc's ooze class but their interiors let them down a lot

beamers all eth way baby....not that i coud afford either mind lol
Well maybe in the uk bro but here I can have custom made interior incld with a hefty price tag I might add.whats with the negative attitude??? Never put yourself down & say u cant have something.I expect more form you tbh.

Glad to see others that hate Mercedes as much as I do.
You sound like m elayyan.

You are not funny:tdown:

go back to sleep:p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
While I was studying I had the chance to drive all the new cars as I had a job by SIXT.. belive me, it was such a joy to drive BMW.. Once I had a BMW 330 and 15 minutes later a Mercedes S600.. and yeah, it was more joy to drive the BMW.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Come to South Africa & ill let u try my new cls 63.:eyebrows: Ill turn u into a mercedes fan soon Alan.

Driving a super exotic car or getting spanked by a spanked by a supermodel?:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Come to South Africa & ill let u try my new cls 63.:eyebrows: Ill turn u into a mercedes fan soon Alan.

Driving a super exotic car or getting spanked by a spanked by a supermodel?:D
I if have the exotic car I'll get even more spanked supermodels ;) So I take the car..

BTW, No way for me to be mercedes fan mate.. as bozi said BMW is the shizle.. I also like Audi by the way.. R8 rules

Formel 1 or Nescar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)