B or A (161 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@alan-wordage mate VMW are the shizzle(sorry by) i was like a dog with 2 dicks when i went to teh BMW museum

ßömßäяdîëя™;1346565 said:
Hitzfeld....

Beckenbauer or Mueller?
gutted i missed this ne, beckenbauer was the betetr player but gerd was teh man....

though i am just saying that since i got my Adidas Gerd Muller jacket a few weeks ago and it is the bollocks man

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Missed each other again!:depressed

BMW better than Mercedes? As the rock aka m elayyan would say "go to sleep":p

:D
Byrone, I thought you are young.. Mercedes is for people at age 50+, who want comfort and silence and enough place for fat ass.. while with BMW you can feel the street and as Bozi said you get double dicked:D capisci?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Byrone, I thought you are young.. Mercedes is for people at age 50+, who want comfort and silence and enough place for fat ass.. while with BMW you can feel the street and as Bozi said you get double dicked:D capisci?
:howler:

Show me any bmw that can compare the either the mercedes slr 722 or the maybach exelero for looks,style,class & power!

Bring it bastard!:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its true bmw's are meant for younger people but they dont come close to mercs when u r talking class, comfort, preformance, and luxoury. its def merc for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)